Old October 26th 14, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Ukraine Intl via WRMI

Don't know if this was posted, but if not:

WRMI in Okeechobee, Florida relays the short English-language program of
Radio Ukraine International on the frequency of 11580 kHz from 2330-0000
UTC daily. This is supposed to continue at least thru the end of 2014.

You can also hear the full one hour broadcast at:

http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/en/

Jim (MI)

BTWthe live feed for the hour broadcast is at 0200 UTC.
Old October 29th 14, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2014-10-26 00:42:56 +0000, RF Collins said:

Don't know if this was posted, but if not:

WRMI in Okeechobee, Florida relays the short English-language program of
Radio Ukraine International on the frequency of 11580 kHz from 2330-0000
UTC daily. This is supposed to continue at least thru the end of 2014.

You can also hear the full one hour broadcast at:

http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/en/

Jim (MI)

BTWthe live feed for the hour broadcast is at 0200 UTC.

Very poor signal here in Oregon. I could detect a carrier wave,
s0.75-s1 on my KX3's calibrated s-meter. But no modulation to speak of.

Old October 29th 14, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oregonian Haruspex wrote in news:m2pdrh
:

On 2014-10-26 00:42:56 +0000, RF Collins said:

Don't know if this was posted, but if not:

WRMI in Okeechobee, Florida relays the short English-language program

of
Radio Ukraine International on the frequency of 11580 kHz from 2330-

0000
UTC daily. This is supposed to continue at least thru the end of

2014.

You can also hear the full one hour broadcast at:

http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/en/

Jim (MI)

BTWthe live feed for the hour broadcast is at 0200 UTC.

Very poor signal here in Oregon. I could detect a carrier wave,
s0.75-s1 on my KX3's calibrated s-meter. But no modulation to speak

of.

Yes. They beam to the east coast and they say they are heard in Europe.
It does not look like they cover the west coast very well.

Jim