RadioBanter

-   -   KBS World Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/213105-kbs-world-radio.html)

R.F. Collins February 22nd 15 01:16 PM

KBS World Radio

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English.

Jim(MI)

dxAce[_22_] February 22nd 15 01:19 PM

KBS World Radio

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English.

A lot of flutter on the sig. I've noticed a bit of that on the upper bands
the last day or so.

And don't forget. the Daytona 500 runs today. YeeeeeHaaaa!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

R.F. Collins February 22nd 15 01:25 PM

KBS World Radio

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian rap
music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR yesterday.

Jim

dxAce[_22_] February 22nd 15 01:27 PM

KBS World Radio

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian rap
music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

R.F. Collins February 22nd 15 01:31 PM

KBS World Radio

dxAce wrote in
:

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300
UTC. News, then a music program in English.

A lot of flutter on the sig. I've noticed a bit of that on the upper
bands the last day or so.

Just starting to hear the flutter. Must be moving south. I've been
running the synch detector also, so maybe I was covering it up.

R.F. Collins February 22nd 15 01:39 PM

KBS World Radio

dxAce wrote in
:

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300
UTC. News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian
rap music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR
yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

Think it was on 11760 kHz. The annnouncer called it an instrumental.
Sitar with a fast drum and something spoken, probably in Hindi. Good
sitar playing.

Jim

dxAce[_22_] February 22nd 15 01:41 PM

KBS World Radio

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

dxAce wrote in
:

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300
UTC. News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian
rap music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR
yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

Think it was on 11760 kHz. The annnouncer called it an instrumental.
Sitar with a fast drum and something spoken, probably in Hindi. Good
sitar playing.

Yeah, I believe I was listening on 11760 yesterday afternoon.

RF Collins February 22nd 15 08:36 PM

KBS World Radio

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some

Indian
rap music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR
yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

Think it was on 11760 kHz. The annnouncer called it an instrumental.
Sitar with a fast drum and something spoken, probably in Hindi. Good
sitar playing.

Yeah, I believe I was listening on 11760 yesterday afternoon.

Sorry, that would be 11670 kHz for AIR.

However, you can listen to DXers Unlimited on Radio Havana at around
2010 UTC on 11760 kHz on Sunday (found that today).

Jim