Old February 22nd 15, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default KBS World Radio

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English.

Jim(MI)
Old February 22nd 15, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English.

A lot of flutter on the sig. I've noticed a bit of that on the upper bands
the last day or so.

And don't forget. the Daytona 500 runs today. YeeeeeHaaaa!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 22nd 15, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian rap
music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR yesterday.

Jim
Old February 22nd 15, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300 UTC.
News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian rap
music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

Old February 22nd 15, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote in
:

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300
UTC. News, then a music program in English.

A lot of flutter on the sig. I've noticed a bit of that on the upper
bands the last day or so.

Just starting to hear the flutter. Must be moving south. I've been
running the synch detector also, so maybe I was covering it up.

Old February 22nd 15, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote in
:

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300
UTC. News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian
rap music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR
yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

Think it was on 11760 kHz. The annnouncer called it an instrumental.
Sitar with a fast drum and something spoken, probably in Hindi. Good
sitar playing.

Jim
Old February 22nd 15, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

dxAce wrote in
:

"R.F. Collins" wrote:

"R.F. Collins" wrote in
:

South Korea with a great signnal this morning on 15575 kHz at 1300
UTC. News, then a music program in English (Radio Juke Box).

Jim(MI)

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some Indian
rap music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR
yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

Think it was on 11760 kHz. The annnouncer called it an instrumental.
Sitar with a fast drum and something spoken, probably in Hindi. Good
sitar playing.

Yeah, I believe I was listening on 11760 yesterday afternoon.

Old February 22nd 15, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Not a great fan of the Korean rap music, but I did hear some

Indian
rap music played with sitar that was kind of interesting on AIR
yesterday.

Interesting, as I too was listening to AIR yesterday.

Jim

Think it was on 11760 kHz. The annnouncer called it an instrumental.
Sitar with a fast drum and something spoken, probably in Hindi. Good
sitar playing.

Yeah, I believe I was listening on 11760 yesterday afternoon.

Sorry, that would be 11670 kHz for AIR.

However, you can listen to DXers Unlimited on Radio Havana at around
2010 UTC on 11760 kHz on Sunday (found that today).

Jim