Old March 3rd 15, 03:15 AM
Junior Member

Angry Global24 Radio

I was wondering if anyone is as disappointed in G24 as I am. When they first started they promised a lot to the listeners.
Have you received anything you signed up for?
How about QSL's?
Insider's Club?

I received a reception report that I sent in back to me in the mail today, 2 March 2015 as undeliverable. It had the proper address on it, and was mailed out in November 2014! What is up with this station?
Old March 3rd 15, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Global24 Radio

Broadwing wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is as disappointed in G24 as I am. When they
first started they promised a lot to the listeners.
Have you received anything you signed up for?
How about QSL's?
Insider's Club?

I tuned them in a few times, but wasn't really impressed.

Old March 3rd 15, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Broadwing wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is as disappointed in G24 as I am. When they
first started they promised a lot to the listeners.
Have you received anything you signed up for?
How about QSL's?
Insider's Club?

I tuned them in a few times, but wasn't really impressed.

What is (was?) their supposed format? Also, freqs. & times. Thanks.

HankG

Old March 3rd 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

HankG wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Broadwing wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is as disappointed in G24 as I am. When they
first started they promised a lot to the listeners.
Have you received anything you signed up for?
How about QSL's?
Insider's Club?

I tuned them in a few times, but wasn't really impressed.

What is (was?) their supposed format? Also, freqs. & times. Thanks.

Not sure about format, seems to be eclectic. As far as I know they are on 9395
24 hours a day.

Old March 4th 15, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

HankG wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Broadwing wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is as disappointed in G24 as I am. When they
first started they promised a lot to the listeners.
Have you received anything you signed up for?
How about QSL's?
Insider's Club?

I tuned them in a few times, but wasn't really impressed.

What is (was?) their supposed format? Also, freqs. & times. Thanks.

Not sure about format, seems to be eclectic. As far as I know they are on 9395
24 hours a day.

Not sure as I've not listened, but yesterday began some reports on DXLD that
Global 24 has bit the dust...

When I tuned in to 9395 yesterday or the day before it sounded like their format.
Have to give a listen later on today.

Old March 4th 15, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

HankG wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Broadwing wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is as disappointed in G24 as I am. When they
first started they promised a lot to the listeners.
Have you received anything you signed up for?
How about QSL's?
Insider's Club?

I tuned them in a few times, but wasn't really impressed.

What is (was?) their supposed format? Also, freqs. & times. Thanks.

Not sure about format, seems to be eclectic. As far as I know they are on 9395
24 hours a day.

Not sure as I've not listened, but yesterday began some reports on DXLD that
Global 24 has bit the dust...

When I tuned in to 9395 yesterday or the day before it sounded like their format.
Have to give a listen later on today.

Was listening at 1105 and heard an WRMI ID, then into Radio Paradise religious
programming.

Old March 4th 15, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

HankG wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Broadwing wrote:

[...]

Thanks. Just getting back. Guess I won't have to fire up the radio.

HankG