Old December 20th 15, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WB4AIO - Liberty Net: December 12, 2015

Liberty Net: December 12, 2015

http://3950.net/2015/12/liberty-net-december-12-2015/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THIS SUNSPOT cycle is giving us some very odd 75 meter propagation
recently, with the band often going quite long right around Liberty
Net opening time, with stations closer than 400 miles or so becoming
very weak. Very commonly the band will recover somewhat after an
hour or two, though, so all is not lost. Patience and excellent
antennas pay radio benefits when the Kennelly-Heaviside layer is
uncooperative!

Here’s my short summary of — and comment on — a very few of the
issues discussed during this week’s net session:

• Latvia has developed a new anti-cancer treatment, based on the use
of a virus that attacks cancer cells only. The name of the therapy
is Rigvir. (37 minutes)

• A family of three invaders can now be paid over $9,000 to leave
Norway. Several hundred have taken them up on the offer. But this is
not enough. Norway — with its low population, less than that of New
York City — cannot survive any non-White invaders whatsoever. (42
minutes)

• Germany now is enjoying yet another blessing of the Middle Eastern
invasion — street patrols calling themselves the “Sharia Police.”
(45 minutes)

• There is already existing law empowering the President to restrict
anyone or any group from entering the United States. So Trump’s (and
other people’s) proposal to stop Muslims — or any other undesirable
group — from coming here is certainly not unprecedented or
unconstitutional. (1 hour 16 minutes)

• Sweden has now taken in the equivalent of two per cent. of its
population in “migrants” — in this year alone. There is already an
epidemic of violent rape of Swedish women there — and the Swedes
cannot survive such a demographic disaster. (1 hour 20 minutes)

• Several thousand rabbis, representing all branches of Judaism,
recently signed a letter to Congress demanding more non-White
immigration to the United States and denouncing any effort to limit
the invasion in any way. (1 hour 25 minutes)

The Liberty Net — amateur radio’s longest-running current events
discussion net — is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern
Time on or around 3995 kHz SSB. You might have to tune around, but
we’re not hard to find. Listen for the Survival Net on Sundays, and
the Midweek Liberty Net on Wednesdays — all are at 10PM Eastern Time.

Remember, thanks to our multiple audio feeds, you’re likely to be
nearly interference-proof! So please check in. And, as always, you
can download the net recording right here at http://3950.net and
listen at your leisure.

http://3950.net/2015/12/liberty-net-december-12-2015/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old December 20th 15, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 6:20:17 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
[...]

I still wants to know why it T'is Hils comments don't show up for me to see/read in rec.radio.shortwave, but his comments DO show up in my Gmail inbox..Howsomever, I DO like to read whatever Hils says. Maybe a Leprechaun is messin around. Hoot Mon, what do I know? I donts knows nuttin. ...Celtic Legend of Beth Gellert - Bobbie L. Washington Youtube