Old December 24th 15, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Larry ??? ( and friends).

Larry. Saw the bad weather down your way. Hope
you are safe my friend.

Best of the Holidays to you and all the regs
on the news group. And, may we all have a great
New Year in 2016...

Drifter...

Old December 24th 15, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Larry. Saw the bad weather down your way. Hope
you are safe my friend.

Best of the Holidays to you and all the regs
on the news group. And, may we all have a great
New Year in 2016...

Drifter...

Thanks Steve, you do and have the same.

Drifter...
Old December 24th 15, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Larry. Saw the bad weather down your way. Hope
you are safe my friend.

Best of the Holidays to you and all the regs
on the news group. And, may we all have a great
New Year in 2016...

Drifter...

Thanks Steve, you do and have the same.

Drifter...

Doggy and I are doing OK. msnewsnow.com ''weather news'' Y'all have a Merry Christmas.
Old December 24th 15, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Larry. Saw the bad weather down your way. Hope
you are safe my friend.

Best of the Holidays to you and all the regs
on the news group. And, may we all have a great
New Year in 2016...

Drifter...

Thanks Steve, you do and have the same.

Drifter...

Doggy and I are doing OK. msnewsnow.com ''weather news'' Y'all have a Merry Christmas.

But looka here,,, topix.com/forum/city/walnut-ms ...Catty women talking.

Old December 24th 15, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Larry. Saw the bad weather down your way. Hope
you are safe my friend.

Best of the Holidays to you and all the regs
on the news group. And, may we all have a great
New Year in 2016...

Drifter...

Thanks Steve, you do and have the same.

Drifter...

Doggy and I are doing OK. msnewsnow.com ''weather news'' Y'all have a Merry Christmas.

So happy you guys are OK.
Have a nice Christmas and a Great New Year...

Drifter...
Old December 24th 15, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Larry. Saw the bad weather down your way. Hope
you are safe my friend.

Best of the Holidays to you and all the regs
on the news group. And, may we all have a great
New Year in 2016...

Drifter...

Thanks Steve, you do and have the same.

Drifter...

Doggy and I are doing OK. msnewsnow.com ''weather news'' Y'all have a Merry Christmas.

So happy you guys are OK.
Have a nice Christmas and a Great New Year...

Drifter...

Right now, lightning and thunder and rain and hail, in my neighborhood. msnewsnow.com

Where's Larry? dave Shortwave 16 December 8th 11 11:42 PM
Here Larry Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 April 6th 11 04:36 AM
Now we know about Larry RHF Shortwave 0 February 9th 11 01:04 PM
Where's Larry? dave Shortwave 1 February 2nd 11 06:06 PM
Where is Larry? Scott in Baltimore CB 1 June 8th 04 09:20 PM