Old December 31st 15, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Was: frn.net

Quoted from http://www.frn.net/vines/read.php?3,2571,2572#msg-2572 :

Cos:

Thank you so much for keeping the FRN alive! For a while I was afraid it
was going to disappear completely, but you've saved it.

Now if we can get a few more people to start using it again...

Best, jta

John, if there's one thing that keeps people from wanting to participate
in the FRN (new, old or otherwise), it's the legacy of toxic people
(yourself included) and behavior that it attracted.

Things admittedly look better since Cosmikdebris stepped in and started
running the show; they really do. And I don't hold him responsible for
how people (yourself included) behaved in the past.

But the reality is that if you **** one goat, you're known as a goat****er
for life. And since a chunk of the known goat****ers from the old days
are back to congregating around the goat pen... The only remaining
question is how much time will pass before someone ****s a goat again.

Now, John, it's too late for you to not be called a goat****er. But at
least try to not **** any more goats.

- The Un-JTA.