Old January 13th 16, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Good Riddance Al Jazeera

Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations by April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html
Old January 13th 16, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:44:10 PM UTC-6, Chas.Chan wrote:
Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations by April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html

intellhub.com Syrians have no food.... aljazeera and BBC and others lie.
Old January 13th 16, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 3:01:54 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:44:10 PM UTC-6, Chas.Chan wrote:
Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations by April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html

intellhub.com Syrians have no food.... aljazeera and BBC and others lie.

intellihub.com ///WOO WOO WOOF!///
Old January 13th 16, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

So what prompted this and your attitude?
I've watched their uk feed and some of their things are quite entertaining
and its good to have a different angle on things sometimes.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Old January 14th 16, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Al Jazeera America will shutter its FULLY ENCRYPTED cable TV operations by
April 30

"Chas.Chan" wrote in message
Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations by
April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Old January 14th 16, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Chas.Chan" wrote in message
Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations by
April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

I had to look for that channel in my Comcast TV lineup thangy, because it has been at least three years or more since I clicked on it. It is on channel 107 over here.
Old January 14th 16, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Chas.Chan" wrote in message
Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations by
April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

I had to look for that channel in my Comcast TV lineup thangy, because it has been at least three years or more since I clicked on it. It is on channel 107 over here.

Australia News...
www.news.com.au
Old January 14th 16, 10:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/13/2016 4:01 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:44:10 PM UTC-6, Chas.Chan wrote:
Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations by April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html

intellhub.com Syrians have no food.... aljazeera and BBC and others lie.

GEE, I thought only politicians and Donald the Chump lied!!!

Drifter...
Old January 14th 16, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

GOOD EVENING COMCAST FROM CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT
$12.95/MONTH ?
NO WAY !
[CABLE TV BEWARE!]

Old January 14th 16, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Chas.Chan" wrote in message
Al Jazeera America will shutter its cable TV and digital operations
by
April 30 of this year

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...lose-down.html

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

I had to look for that channel in my Comcast TV lineup thangy, because it
has been at least three years or more since I clicked on it. It is on
channel 107 over here.

Australia News...
www.news.com.au

Guten Morgen. breitbart.com Germany's Tele5 channel