Old January 14th 16, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kevin continues to ignore us.

Yes he does - we're noticing. And he has a lot to tell us.

Why his old buddy Chicken Fornicator ... AKA Chickie Boy . . . left The Great Liberty Nit-WIt-Net.

How his old buddy Dr. Pepper scored an early release from the big house.

Step up Kevin.

Tell us about it.

With every good wish.

Keven Albert Strum.
http://www.keven_albert_strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.chickie_boy_come_home_to_... _wit_net.com
Old January 15th 16, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.laweekly.com What went wrong at Porter Ranch?
Old January 16th 16, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 8:35:16 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 11:33:34 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
Yes he does - we're noticing. And he has a lot to tell us.

Why his old buddy Chicken Fornicator ... AKA Chickie Boy . . . left The Great Liberty Nit-WIt-Net.

How his old buddy Dr. Pepper scored an early release from the big house.

Step up Kevin.

Tell us about it.

With every good wish.

Keven Albert Strum.
http://www.keven_albert_strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.chickie_boy_come_home_to_... _wit_net.com

www.laweekly.com What went wrong at Porter Ranch?

That woman next door revved up that electric tredmill and then sat down on it facing backwards. That was funny.