Old July 17th 16, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WB4AIO - Liberty Net: July 9, 2016

Liberty Net: July 9, 2016

http://3950.net/2016/07/liberty-net-july-9-2016/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

AMERICA — and the West in general — are at a point of crisis. Paid
Soros operatives are bringing violence and forced political change —
in a very, very bad direction — to our shores. No matter who is
elected, the Jewish power structure is still going to have a
stranglehold on the regime in Washington. Under these circumstances,
networking with other aware citizens on amateur radio’s Liberty Net
is more important and useful than ever.

Here are just a few of the topics debated on this week’s net
session, along with my comments:

• One of the best additions to an advanced amateur station is a
low-noise receive-only antenna such as a Beverage. Those wanting to
learn how to build a Beverage should seek out a copy of Vic, W1WCR’s
excellent Beverage Antenna Handbook. (8 minutes)

• At a recent Trump speech, a citizen stood up and told the audience
that he was sick of the American military and American lives being
wasted fighting wars for the Zionist state of Israel. Jaws of the
better-informed audience members dropped because of the man’s
courage in speaking the truth. The jaws of the ignorant and
misinformed dropped because the man dared to criticize God’s “holy”
(and bloodthirsty) pets. (12 minutes)

• It is curious that the least intelligent and most criminal 13% of
the population — Blacks — dominate public discourse and have
near-veto power over any significant decision made in our society.
The reason is that Blacks are used as a weapon by super-rich Jewish
oligarchs to take power and resources away from the American
majority. (25 minutes)

• If we didn’t have an increasingly brutal and increasingly Third
World population in this country, we wouldn’t need to have
increasingly brutal, Third-World-style police to keep the mobs under
control. High-quality populations need fewer laws. (38 minutes)

• When the regime’s FBI director Comey made his statement on Hillary
Clinton’s lawbreaking, one of the most bizarre statements he made
was that Clinton’s private email server “had not been hacked.”
That’s contrary to all the evidence, and, if it is true, why is
Romanian hacker Guccifer rotting in a federal prison? To prevent him
from testifying? (47 minutes)

Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net (usually on 3995 kHz,
but sometimes on a nearby frequency to avoid causing interference)
every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, Wednesdays at 10PM — and
don’t forget the Survival Net at 10PM on Sundays. You can also
listen live on the Internet via the links we provide. And you can
listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted here at
http://3950.net every week.

Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic
discussion net — now in its 41st year — and thanks also to N2IRJ for
making these recordings available.

http://3950.net/2016/07/liberty-net-july-9-2016/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old July 17th 16, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...crisis-and-why

Here are just a few of the topics debated on this week’s net session,
along with my comments:

• One of the best additions to an advanced amateur station is a
low-noise receive-only antenna such as a Beverage. Those wanting to
learn how to build a Beverage should seek out a copy of Vic, W1WCR’s
excellent Beverage Antenna Handbook. (8 minutes)

Thanks for reminding me of this antenna design, I had never really
considered it before but I shall investigate further.

[...]

• It is curious that the least intelligent and most criminal 13% of the
population — Blacks — dominate public discourse and have near-veto power
over any significant decision made in our society. The reason is that
Blacks are used as a weapon by super-rich Jewish oligarchs to take power
and resources away from the American majority. (25 minutes)

You ain't seen nothin' yet: just wait until the Muslim population grows,
along with their whining about "islamophobia". The only reference I have
found to the birthrate of Muslims in the US simply states that it is "high".

Tolerance of religious belief is clearly important to many Americans,
even though, in the cases of Islam, Catholicism and Judaism, this belief
amounts to "an invisible, all-powerful being has commanded us to breed
until we can tax, enslave or exterminate the rest of you".

When "religious tolerance" was first codified, in a way little different
from the way in which many Americans still seem to understand it, the
population of the US (not including native Americans) was about 10,000.
That population is now over 300,000,000. Do the math, then look at the
Middle East and, increasingly, Europe, to see what is in store.

I hope I don't need to remind anyone of the violence carried out by
Muslims, Catholics and Judaists in the name of their invisible,
all-powerful being.

And what about the most psychopathic and most destructive part of the
population: the very wealthy? The bankers, the oligarchs, the warmongers?

• If we didn’t have an increasingly brutal and increasingly Third World
population in this country, we wouldn’t need to have increasingly
brutal, Third-World-style police to keep the mobs under control.
High-quality populations need fewer laws. (38 minutes)

It's much simpler even than that: *smaller* populations need fewer laws.
It ties in with the increasing disparity between richest and poorest
while the population everywhere continues to grow.

• When the regime’s FBI director Comey made his statement on Hillary
Clinton’s lawbreaking, one of the most bizarre statements he made was
that Clinton’s private email server “had not been hacked.” That’s
contrary to all the evidence, and, if it is true, why is Romanian hacker
Guccifer rotting in a federal prison? To prevent him from testifying?
(47 minutes)

Even those laws which aren't designed to benefit a few at the expense of
the many are selectively enforced.

73 and regards to all.
Old July 17th 16, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bad day in Baton Rouge today. www.drudgereport.com