Old September 18th 16, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Breaking: Amelia Earhart survived plane crash, investigator says

I have written in various places over the last few years, that
a coconut crab (Birgus latro) eat Amelia Earhart and also Fred Noonan

Old September 19th 16, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 3:39:32 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
I have written in various places over the last few years, that
a coconut crab (Birgus latro) eat Amelia Earhart and also Fred Noonan

I once saw/read that Earhart was in a prison on a podunk Asian Island, there was writing on a wall in one of those prison cells, but what do I know? Ask those people at
www.freerepublic.com www.drudgereport.com Washington Post Lead Monday: clinton LOSING Hispanics ...GOOD. Howsomever, if she has assumed room temperature, (She hasen't been seen in public since last Sunday morning) she isn't losing or gaining anything.

Old September 19th 16, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 3:39:32 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
I have written in various places over the last few years, that
a coconut crab (Birgus latro) eat Amelia Earhart and also Fred Noonan

I once saw/read that Earhart was in a prison on a podunk Asian Island, there
was writing on a wall in one of those prison cells, but what do I know? Ask
those people at
www.freerepublic.com
www.drudgereport.com Washington Post Lead Monday: clinton LOSING
Hispanics ...GOOD. Howsomever, if
she has assumed room temperature, (She hasen't been seen in public since
last Sunday morning) she isn't losing or gaining anything.

Youtube hillary Bagged and Perp Walked. Gratitude to US Special Forces .Rise Together.

"Credible Amelia Earhart radio signals were ignored as bogus" Patty Winter[_2_] Info 0 June 2nd 12 02:00 AM
Plane Crash Burr Shortwave 2 August 20th 08 10:21 PM
About TS-870 Crash Fabian Equipment 0 November 5th 06 11:10 AM
Emilia Earhart SR Shortwave 5 May 3rd 05 06:31 PM
F18 Crash Burr Scanner 1 December 19th 03 01:05 PM