Old October 21st 16, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ASTONISHING!

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 11:41:19 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 11:10:27 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 8:36:50 PM UTC-5, BDK wrote:

Donald is a bull**** artist. He got away with it as a private
businessman, but now, he's showing what he is to the world of people who
didn't see him "in action" before. He tried to control himself during
the debates, but eventually, he can't do it anymore and showed what a
scumbag he is, and always will be.

On 10/20/2016 9:50 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

BS

Well, with Trump robbing the Trump "University" folks, him saying all
those negative things about women over the past year and a half, mocking
the handicapped and mocking a Gold Star family might be enough reason
for some people to say that Trump is indeed a con man, bull**** artist
and all-around general scumbag.

---

clintons robbing the clinton foundation. Ask those people in Haiti how they feel about being robbed by the clintons.

Internet. www.drudgereport.com Internet Blackout and, popularmechanics.com Hackers took out a huge chunk of the Internet this morning
Old October 21st 16, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 9:35:21 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
I have written in various places over the last few years, that
a coconut crab (Birgus latro) eat Amelia Earhart and also Fred Noonan
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
thepoliticalinsider.com viewers noticed something STRANGE about hillary's
clothes. Did you see it?
...She wasen't wearing an American Flag pin. She and tim kaine never wear
that pin. Donald Trump wears an American Flag pin.

Whether Trump wins or not, he has put Americanism first, and globalism on the ropes.

Trump is running a false flag campaign as a friend of the Clintons.
Hillary knows she loses to just about every other semi-sane Republican,
so she got her richest and most unscrupulous pal, The Great and Powerful
TRUMP, to throw a monkey wrench into the Republican party. Originally,
the plan was to split the party and The Great and Powerful TRUMP would
drop out and run as a third party candidate, ensuring a Clinton win.

The plan is working out better than intended. Turns out, the credulous
boob wing of the Republican party is, in fact, it¢s majority.
The Republican party is at war with itself. Meanwhile, The Great and
Powerful TRUMP does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to reach out to undecided
voters and defeat the most unelectable Democratic candidate in modern
history.

The Great and Powerful TRUMP comes out a financial winner in this scheme.
He will start a new TRUMPTV network, stirring his pot of credulous boobs
and selling those same credulous boobs truckloads of insanely profitable
but useless crap. Much less risky than real estate!

Hillary rigs the Democrat primaries in her favor. Hillary and her secret
sidekick, The Great and Powerful TRUMP, rig the Republican party.
Together they have rigged the Presidential Election.

I have to wonder, is Roy Cohn really dead?

Old October 21st 16, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

Recommended Salvage: Fire Sign ...Do YOU believe in Phony Baloney Fake Ass Ooofos? I DONNNNNNNTTT..........
Old October 21st 16, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

Why didn't hillary get her pal george soros? Talk about richhhhh...
Old October 21st 16, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Why didn't hillary get her pal george soros? Talk about richhhhh...

Birth Certificate.

Old October 21st 16, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Why didn't hillary get her pal george soros? Talk about richhhhh...

The Great and Powerful TRUMP has been pals with George Soros and Oliver
Stone (2009):

"Oliver Stone holding court with billionaires Donald Trump, George Soros
and Steve Schwarzman at a private party hosted by Nouriel Roubini "

http://pagesix.com/2009/12/25/sightings-790/

And let's not forget that the evil George Soros is one of the many who
have bailed out The Great and Powerful TRUMP:

https://www.conservativereview.com/c...h-george-soros

Old October 21st 16, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I done postefyed that website oncet already, y'all kats didn't check it out, I will poost it ahgin. www.rense.com/general96/hillaryagenda.pdf ....Now looka here, scrool wayyy down and click on whar it says, Recommended Salvage: Firesign ...About them thar Phony Fake Ass Ooofos, and don't blame it on rense.com
Old October 21st 16, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/21/2016 12:59 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Internet. www.drudgereport.com Internet Blackout and, popularmechanics.com Hackers took out a huge chunk of the Internet this morning

So talk to your boy Trump and ask him to tell his pal Putin to cut it out.

---

Old October 22nd 16, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 4:49:39 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 10/21/2016 12:59 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Internet. www.drudgereport.com Internet Blackout and, popularmechanics.com Hackers took out a huge chunk of the Internet this morning

So talk to your boy Trump and ask him to tell his pal Putin to cut it out.

---

What is Donald Trump's IQ? This Analysis Explain A Lot of Things ...Did you check out the Oofo machine?
Old October 22nd 16, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:08:03 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 4:49:39 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 10/21/2016 12:59 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Internet. www.drudgereport.com Internet Blackout and, popularmechanics.com Hackers took out a huge chunk of the Internet this morning

So talk to your boy Trump and ask him to tell his pal Putin to cut it out.

---

What is Donald Trump's IQ? This Analysis Explain A Lot of Things ....Did you check out the Oofo machine?

Any time I read about space ships and space aliens from other Planets, I say, BULL SHEET! Our Sun only has about four billion sompin more years before it burns out, the Universe is about eight or nine billion years old, (I would have to read what those scientists say about that) no space ships and space aliens yet. If they exist they will never see us and we will never see them. Just in case though, keep your bottle of Dramamine handy.