Old October 24th 16, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Joe Rogan on the "chump".

I asked him why he thinks people make excuses for some of the outrageous
things we’ve seen Trump do throughout the election. He had a simple, and
very interesting answer. “I think assholes have a king now,” he said.
“He’s the king of the assholes. You know what I mean? Like…they’re
represented. There’s a lot of ****ty people out there. There’s a lot of
upset people out there and not just disenfranchised by the system, not
just people that feel like big government has become this monopoly
that’s just overwhelmed by the influence of special interest groups and
corporations that are donating and banks that are donating to these
campaigns, and they’re beholden to these people once they get into
office. They’re not representing the American people.”

“I mean a lot of people feel like the American people aren’t being
represented, but what he represents is a totally unique thing in that
he’s an asshole. There’s a lot of other people out there that are also
assholes, and they’re very excited that an asshole is running for
president. Not only that, but an asshole is not just running, but he’s
the Republican representative. You’re seeing this kind of behavior from
people that are his supporters that you never saw before.”

“It’s weird because I think they didn’t know that they were represented
before. It’s almost like they’re excited. It’s like, ‘Yeah, we got one
of us.’ It’s very disturbing.”
Old October 24th 16, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 10:10:15 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
[...]

hillary's 'Mr Fix it' to be unmasked tonight on Hannity drudgereport.com ....Fox TV news
Old October 24th 16, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/24/2016 11:55 AM, Hils wrote:

Who is "making excuses" for Trump?

Who? *All* the Trump supporters. The ones that would still vote for him
if he "shot someone on 5th Avenue". No matter what dumb/stupid/
ridiculous statements Trump makes, they will indeed spend all day making
excuses for him.

---

Old October 25th 16, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

I'm shrugging my shoulders before I even check it out.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

Old October 25th 16, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 7:06:46 PM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

Professor who predicted last five elections says Trump 87%
Old October 25th 16, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

20,000 Supporters turn out to see Donald Trump in Tampa. Live Stream Video
Old October 25th 16, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

freerepublic.com Mr. Fix It jeff rovin
Old October 25th 16, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/24/2016 8:06 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

Why bother, it's just another wack-job site...

(puppet) TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again.
Old October 25th 16, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
[...]

If you set the camera just right, it looks like more than the less than
2,000 that really was there. Like they did in Johnstown, PA. 200 showed,
they claimed 5K. More "chump" crap...