Old October 28th 16, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Selling Drake R8B Receiver

I placed my Drake R8B up for sale this morning. Check
http://www.swap.qth.com/search-resul...=TitleOrDe sc

for further info.

dxAce

Old October 31st 16, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/28/16 08:52 , dxAce wrote:
I placed my Drake R8B up for sale this morning. Check
http://www.swap.qth.com/search-resul...=TitleOrDe sc

for further info.

dxAce

Seriously? I would think that would be the LAST one you'd sell.

Old October 31st 16, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/31/16 16:01 , dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 10/28/16 08:52 , dxAce wrote:
I placed my Drake R8B up for sale this morning. Check

http://www.swap.qth.com/search-resul...=TitleOrDe sc

for further info.

dxAce

Seriously? I would think that would be the LAST one you'd sell.

Yeah, got medical bills to pay. I'd still have the R8, R8A and a very
nice R7. (All are very nice).

dxAce

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. Seems to be a lot of that going
around, these days.

Well, I hope you get your price, and are forced to sell no more
treasures to get through a moment.

FS: Drake SW1 receiver n8kdv Swap 3 January 10th 06 09:05 PM
FA: DRAKE 5-NB for SPR-4 RECEIVER Sindre Torp Swap 0 June 14th 04 06:06 AM
WTB Drake or JRC Hf receiver (PLL) Rigali5 Swap 0 April 22nd 04 09:38 PM
WTB: Drake R8 Receiver radiobuff Swap 0 October 4th 03 05:21 AM
WTB: Drake R7/R7A receiver Chuck Yarbrough Swap 0 September 22nd 03 08:35 PM