Old November 8th 16, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Headline.

headlineoftheday.com perdicts Trump will WIN. ...Doggy, do you think they will say sompin about perdicts? ///Better worry sompin about that big powerful solar flare tomorrow.WOO WOO WOOF!/// It wouldn't concern you doggy, you still get your dog food and water, not sure about the cookies when they run out.