Old November 19th 16, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Leaked.

Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night ...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.
Old November 19th 16, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

becomes ill on a visit to Japan and vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Soviet
Style

Old November 19th 16, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress
Old November 20th 16, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress

rt.com 'obungler administration at war with RT, an alternative news source' ...Never, NEVER trust any American mainstream news sources. They LIE! I trust Foreign News sources, although a few might lie a little bit. Gotta watch Doc Martin British TV show at 11:00 PM tonight. MPB TV channel over here.
Old November 20th 16, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress

rt.com 'obungler administration at war with RT, an alternative news source' ...Never, NEVER trust any American mainstream news sources. They LIE! I trust Foreign News sources, although a few might lie a little bit. Gotta watch Doc Martin British TV show at 11:00 PM tonight. MPB TV channel over here.

Let's be serious ... Can we imagine Russian TV being honest and objective ?

Old November 20th 16, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress

rt.com 'obungler administration at war with RT, an alternative news source' ...Never, NEVER trust any American mainstream news sources. They LIE! I trust Foreign News sources, although a few might lie a little bit. Gotta watch Doc Martin British TV show at 11:00 PM tonight. MPB TV channel over here.

Let's be serious ... Can we imagine Russian TV being honest and objective ?

I can watch a lot of Russian streaming TV stations online. News and movies, a bunch of stuff.
Old November 20th 16, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress

More fake news believed by the feeble minded...
Old November 20th 16, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress

rt.com 'obungler administration at war with RT, an alternative news source' ...Never, NEVER trust any American mainstream news sources. They LIE! I trust Foreign News sources, although a few might lie a little bit. Gotta watch Doc Martin British TV show at 11:00 PM tonight. MPB TV channel over here.

More fake news believed by feeble minded...
Old November 20th 16, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress

rt.com 'obungler administration at war with RT, an alternative news source' ...Never, NEVER trust any American mainstream news sources. They LIE! I trust Foreign News sources, although a few might lie a little bit. Gotta watch Doc Martin British TV show at 11:00 PM tonight. MPB TV channel over here.

Let's be serious ... Can we imagine Russian TV being honest and objective ?

I can watch a lot of Russian streaming TV stations online. News and movies, a bunch of stuff.

Russian TV shows pics of the "chump" giving Romney a head job...
Old November 20th 16, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Youtube Leaked Video Shows hillary Celebrating Election Night
...Ohhh, how sweet it T'is.

freerepublic.com The new york slimes in a Tizzy over Melania Trump's fashion choices. Seriously? ...manchelle obungler's Ghastly dress

rt.com 'obungler administration at war with RT, an alternative news source' ...Never, NEVER trust any American mainstream news sources. They LIE! I trust Foreign News sources, although a few might lie a little bit. Gotta watch Doc Martin British TV show at 11:00 PM tonight. MPB TV channel over here.

Let's be serious ... Can we imagine Russian TV being honest and objective ?

I can watch a lot of Russian streaming TV stations online. News and movies, a bunch of stuff.

Russian TV shows pics of the "chump" giving Romney a head job...

hillary/shillary is still celebratin, with buku, buku bottles of WHISKEY.