Old November 19th 16, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bio.

Donald J. Trump Biography ...Good Bye Joe, me gotta go, me oh my oh, me gotta go for me pirro by the bio (Bayou) Youtube- Jambalaya on the Bayou- Hank Williams
Old November 19th 16, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

becomes ill on a visit to Japan and vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Soviet
Style

Old November 19th 16, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Donald J. Trump Biography
...Good Bye Joe, me gotta go, me oh my oh, me gotta go for me pirro by the
bio (Bayou) Youtube- Jambalaya on the Bayou- Hank Williams

Showdown between Patriots and snowflakes scheduled for Inauguation day... ...It's going to be fun day, y'all.