Old November 20th 16, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WB4AIO - Liberty Net: November 12, 2016

Liberty Net: November 12, 2016

http://3950.net/2016/11/liberty-net-november-12-2016/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

SORRY FOR the lateness of this article, but my work schedule here at
AIO Laboratories has been intense. Some of the things I was working
on were a whole new Content Management System for
http://nationalvanguard.org/ — new discussion room software for
http://3950.net/ — and a lot more too.

Here are a few of the ideas brought forth on the net this week,
along with my take on them:

• When the 75 meter band “goes long,” which happens quite a bit as
Winter approaches, we lose the ability to receive stations closer to
us than several hundred miles. That is, we lose them if they aren’t
exceptional stations. Those with exceptional station facilities —
with highly-efficient, full-size antennas and a kilowatt or more —
can often be heard on backscatter even when normal ionospheric
refraction is shut down. (8 minutes)

• Now that a Muslim convert has been proposed as the new head of the
disgraced Democratic National Committee, he is being supported by
two Jews — Charles Schumer and Bernie Sanders. Who could have
predicted that? My nomination: Mitt Romney. (33 minutes)

• Have even the most demented “liberals” finally had enough of the
corrupt, warmongering Clinton crime family? Apparently not, since
Chelsea Clinton, who married into a Jewish crime family herself, is
now being floated as a Senate candidate in — where else? — Zoo City.
(37 minutes)

• We now know that George Soros is funding the post-election leftist
riots in cities across the US — just as he funded the civil
disturbances that led to the Jewish/US coup in Ukraine. (45 minutes)

• I often hear people praising veterans who have fought bravely,
even though those veterans often didn’t understand that they were
being used by evil forces when they fought in wars for Israel or
Wall Street. Another group of people who should be recognized and
praised are those who have faced danger and persecution as they
fought bravely for the survival of their race and the liberation of
their people from the oppression of the billionaire oligarchs and
the Jewish power structure. (52 minutes)

Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net
right now on your computer here at http://3950.net/ — or download
the file and listen anytime on your mp3 player. Check in over the
air this week!

Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands
every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time.

Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this
very important part of the amateur radio service alive for 42 years!

http://3950.net/2016/11/liberty-net-november-12-2016/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/