RadioBanter

-   -   A Date That Will in Infamy. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236632-date-will-infamy.html)

DhiaDuit December 6th 16 09:37 PM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

December 7, 1941

dxAce December 6th 16 09:40 PM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

DhiaDuit wrote:

December 7, 1941

Indeed. I urge all to pause and remember those who endured the attack,
and all who were lost on that fateful day.

fred k. engels[_6_] December 7th 16 12:54 AM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

operation Barbarossa

DhiaDuit December 7th 16 02:16 AM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 6:54:36 PM UTC-6, fred k. engels wrote:
operation Barbarossa
"dxAce" wrote in message

DhiaDuit wrote:

December 7, 1941

Indeed. I urge all to pause and remember those who endured the attack,
and all who were lost on that fateful day.

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] December 7th 16 05:51 PM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

[email protected] December 8th 16 01:36 AM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 7:54:36 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
operation Barbarossa
"dxAce" wrote in message

DhiaDuit wrote:

December 7, 1941

Indeed. I urge all to pause and remember those who endured the attack,
and all who were lost on that fateful day.

Operation (Unternehmen) Barbarossa took place on June 22 . The same year.

fred k. engels[_6_] December 8th 16 01:47 AM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

was also an unprovoked and dastardly attack

Operation (Unternehmen) Barbarossa took place on June 22 . The same year.

Drifter December 8th 16 09:26 AM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

On 12/7/2016 12:51 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the
American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of
the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

t-Rump was a draft-dodgeing-coward, during the Viet Nam war.

dxAce December 8th 16 01:38 PM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

Drifter wrote:

On 12/7/2016 12:51 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the
American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of
the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

t-Rump was a draft-dodgeing-coward, during the Viet Nam war.

May I ask if you volunteered?

Drifter December 8th 16 02:23 PM

A Date That Will in Infamy.

On 12/8/2016 8:38 AM, dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

On 12/7/2016 12:51 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the
American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of
the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

t-Rump was a draft-dodgeing-coward, during the Viet Nam war.

May I ask if you volunteered?

Yes, I did. I had an RA number. My brother also, he went Navy.
Goes way back in our family. We had family in the Revolution.
I did 31 months in-country...