Old December 6th 16, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A Date That Will in Infamy.

December 7, 1941
Old December 6th 16, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

December 7, 1941

Indeed. I urge all to pause and remember those who endured the attack,
and all who were lost on that fateful day.

Old December 7th 16, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

operation Barbarossa

Old December 7th 16, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 6:54:36 PM UTC-6, fred k. engels wrote:
operation Barbarossa
"dxAce" wrote in message

DhiaDuit wrote:

December 7, 1941

Indeed. I urge all to pause and remember those who endured the attack,
and all who were lost on that fateful day.

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.
Old December 7th 16, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

Old December 8th 16, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 7:54:36 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
operation Barbarossa
"dxAce" wrote in message

DhiaDuit wrote:

December 7, 1941

Indeed. I urge all to pause and remember those who endured the attack,
and all who were lost on that fateful day.

Operation (Unternehmen) Barbarossa took place on June 22 . The same year.
Old December 8th 16, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

was also an unprovoked and dastardly attack

Operation (Unternehmen) Barbarossa took place on June 22 . The same year.

Old December 8th 16, 09:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/7/2016 12:51 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the
American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of
the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

t-Rump was a draft-dodgeing-coward, during the Viet Nam war.

Old December 8th 16, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

On 12/7/2016 12:51 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the
American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of
the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

t-Rump was a draft-dodgeing-coward, during the Viet Nam war.

May I ask if you volunteered?

Old December 8th 16, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/8/2016 8:38 AM, dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

On 12/7/2016 12:51 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/6/2016 9:16 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

God Bless the American Soldiers who were in World War Two, and the
American Soldiers who went on to fight in Korea too. God Bless all of
the American Soldiers and all the Veterans.

Well, seeing as you are handing out blessings for those that served in
the military, does that mean God Bless your boy trump who *ridiculed* a
Gold Star family?

---

t-Rump was a draft-dodgeing-coward, during the Viet Nam war.

May I ask if you volunteered?

Yes, I did. I had an RA number. My brother also, he went Navy.
Goes way back in our family. We had family in the Revolution.
I did 31 months in-country...