Old December 10th 16, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A reader wrote:The Pacific Rim is literally on fire, and JimStone said that reader is right.

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 5:06:11 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 8:16:04 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
plagiarizing that from jimstone.is ...Hey, y'all katz can go and read it yourself. Nobody is stopping you.

Plagiarizing Jim Stone ahgin, yeah you know. Blockbuster: Trump allowed a homeless black woman to stay in Trump Tower for eight years. ...That was real nice of Trump to do that. jimstone.is

CONFIRMED! -- FAKE NEWS!!

"There is no validity to the video,” said Jennifer Rodstrom, a
spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent
to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our
guest.”"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorher...D8G#.kpGe95Y8W

So, buzzfeed actually had the good sense to call someone in the TRUMP
orginization before running the story?? WHAT A WACKY THOUGHT!!!

Every one from Paul Joseph Watson to Alex Jones to Jim Stone to every
other dimwit who ran this HOAX without trying to make an easy
confirmation should hang their heads in shame.

Maybe Alex Jones is a little less of a dimwit. Before I watched the
youtube video I endured an ad for his AlexaJones water filters.

I reckon that one is not true. But, obungler has been housing MANchelle in the White House for eight years.
Old December 10th 16, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

I reckon that one is not true. But, obungler has been housing MANchelle in the White House for eight years.

Just for fun, post a story from a k00ksite that's true.

Old December 10th 16, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 11:51:07 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

I reckon that one is not true. But, obungler has been housing MANchelle in the White House for eight years.

Just for fun, post a story from a k00ksite that's true.

They sure do have the 'CHEEK'! Lying brian williams and Lying hillary and the Lying Ministry of Propaganda/news media, complaining about FAKE NEWS. Yep, they have the 'CHEEK'!!!
Old December 11th 16, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

They sure do have the 'CHEEK'! Lying brian williams and Lying hillary and the Lying Ministry of Propaganda/news media, complaining about FAKE NEWS. Yep, they have the 'CHEEK'!!!

OK, I'm a little surprised Brian Williams still has a job. But, for all
the lies he's told, he's still MUCH more credible than the k00ksites.

Alex Jones posted that lyin' video 3 days ago. And it quickly spread
all across the k00kosphere. How many lies has Brian Williams told in
the last 3 days? 3 weeks? 3 months?

Old December 11th 16, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 7:56:47 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

They sure do have the 'CHEEK'! Lying brian williams and Lying hillary and the Lying Ministry of Propaganda/news media, complaining about FAKE NEWS. Yep, they have the 'CHEEK'!!!

OK, I'm a little surprised Brian Williams still has a job. But, for all
the lies he's told, he's still MUCH more credible than the k00ksites.

Alex Jones posted that lyin' video 3 days ago. And it quickly spread
all across the k00kosphere. How many lies has Brian Williams told in
the last 3 days? 3 weeks? 3 months?

Kristie Wolfe builds underground home & sets WA Hamlet Youtube ...Hubba Hubba, she can 'home' with me anytime! Who wants to climb the 'Rockies'?

O.T. CW reader if you want one. [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 16th 08 05:29 AM
PC CW Reader r Boatanchors 6 November 21st 05 01:21 AM
CW reader Jim General 5 October 6th 05 01:19 AM
WTB:AEA MBA Reader Steve Equipment 2 November 6th 03 02:07 AM
WTB:AEA MBA Reader Steve Equipment 0 November 6th 03 02:01 AM