Old January 5th 17, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Where's Kevin these days?

On 12/13/2016 4:25 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/12/2016 11:17 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 10:00:17 PM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 10:57:48 PM UTC-5, Keven Albert
Strum wrote:
He hasn't reported The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net in WEEKS ... ! ! !

Anybody know where he went ? ? ?

PLEASE .. NOT ANOTHER ORANGE JUMP SUIT ! ! !

Some people are born and programmed to self-destruct ...

I dont's know.

His trumpie boy won. Maybe he's still drunk...

Thanks to those who care; no thanks to those who don't.

All is well; just extra busy lately paying attention to my
sweetheart and family and work matters, so the Liberty Net articles
have been coming out less regularly than usual. Expect a new article
soon.

Those who think that I support Trump haven't been reading my work. See:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/...-fourth-power/

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/do-not-want/

And, just so you can see that not everything is negative:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/...tice-ceremony/

With Happy New Year wishes,

Kevin.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old January 5th 17, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin says:
Thanks to those who care; no thanks to those who don't. All is well; just extra busy lately paying attention
to my sweetheart and family and work matters, so the Liberty Net articles have been coming out less
regularly than usual. Expect a new article soon.

Whew ... had us worried, Kevin. Glad you're ok.

With every good wish to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net for 2017Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*Â*
http://www.kevenstrum.comÂ*Â*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*Â*
http://www.chickie_boy_come_home_to_...it_net.orgÂ*Â*

Old January 5th 17, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 8:36:31 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
Kevin says:
Thanks to those who care; no thanks to those who don't. All is well; just extra busy lately paying attention
to my sweetheart and family and work matters, so the Liberty Net articles have been coming out less
regularly than usual. Expect a new article soon.

Whew ... had us worried, Kevin. Glad you're ok.

With every good wish to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net for 2017Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*Â*
http://www.kevenstrum.comÂ*Â*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*Â*
http://www.chickie_boy_come_home_to_...it_net.orgÂ*Â*

He is there,,, somewhere.

Has anybody seen Kevin ? ? ? Keven Albert Strum Shortwave 4 July 1st 13 02:28 AM
Anybody seen Kevin ? Keven Albert Strum Shortwave 0 April 8th 13 02:59 AM
Where's Kevin? Arky Bob Shortwave 6 August 13th 12 01:36 AM
Lawsuit countdown 3 days to SoL (Statute of Limitiations) for k3vrw4nti has another 14 days after that an_old_friend CB 0 November 28th 08 08:49 PM
More on K-K-Kevin Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names General 0 January 8th 07 11:06 PM