Old January 5th 17, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Where's Kevin these days?

On 12/13/2016 4:25 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/12/2016 11:17 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 10:00:17 PM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 10:57:48 PM UTC-5, Keven Albert
Strum wrote:
He hasn't reported The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net in WEEKS ... ! ! !

Anybody know where he went ? ? ?

PLEASE .. NOT ANOTHER ORANGE JUMP SUIT ! ! !

Some people are born and programmed to self-destruct ...

I dont's know.

His trumpie boy won. Maybe he's still drunk...

Thanks to those who care; no thanks to those who don't.

All is well; just extra busy lately paying attention to my
sweetheart and family and work matters, so the Liberty Net articles
have been coming out less regularly than usual. Expect a new article
soon.

Those who think that I support Trump haven't been reading my work. See:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/...-fourth-power/

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/do-not-want/

And, just so you can see that not everything is negative:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/...tice-ceremony/

With Happy New Year wishes,

Kevin.
--