Old December 21st 16, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What Hath.

www.reformation.org/what-hath-god-wrought.html The first Atlantic under water cable was sabotaged in Ireland by Druid Edward Whitehouse. It is said he could be called the man who started the U.S.Civil War. Without gurantees of British help, the Rebels never would have fired on Fort Sumpter. ...If you was trapped and couldn't get out, what would you do?
Old December 21st 16, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.reformation.org/what-hath-god-wrought.html The first Atlantic under water cable was sabotaged in Ireland by Druid Edward Whitehouse.

Nope. The cable had inadaquate insulation and was failing very soon
after it's completion. Whitehouse kept raising the voltage on a
terminally ill cable in order to keep it minimally operational. There
was no sabatoge. This all happened in 1858.

It is said he could be called the man who started the U.S.Civil War.

Only a moron would say that. Aside from the timeline -- 1858 vs 1861,
there's no way that Richmond could have communicated with London through
Canada without Lincoln reading the mail first.

Without gurantees of British help, the Rebels never would have fired on Fort Sumpter.

Bull****. They fired without any sort of guarantee. They expected
that the British NEEDED Southern cotton but the Brits already had a
surplus of cotton and were able to devlop reliable supplies in Egypt and
India. Not to mention that almost 25% of grain in Britian came from
Northern US farms.

...If you was trapped and couldn't get out, what would

you do?

Stay put?

Always nice to have another fact free post from a k00ksite.

Are you going to join the Reformed Church?

Q.) Is it better to share a six pack with one member of the Reformed
Church or two members of the Reformed Church?

A.) It is better to share a six pack with TWO members of the Reformed
Church. That way, you get all the beer to yourself!

Old December 22nd 16, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?
Old December 23rd 16, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

Old December 23rd 16, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 7:28:19 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

This can be fixed very easily ! Any barber can transform it into the a la Schicklgruber style ...

Old December 23rd 16, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/22/2016 7:26 PM, analogdial wrote:

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

Hey, Bolton *IS* a dangerous war-monger. Whatever it takes to keep him
out of office.

Too bad that clown trump sees a mustache as being more important than
what a dangerous war-monger Bolton is.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach
their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a
downright moron.

H.L. Mencken [American journalist 1880-1956]

---

Old December 23rd 16, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 7:15:37 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/22/2016 7:26 PM, analogdial wrote:

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

Hey, Bolton *IS* a dangerous war-monger. Whatever it takes to keep him
out of office.

Too bad that clown trump sees a mustache as being more important than
what a dangerous war-monger Bolton is.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach
their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a
downright moron.

H.L. Mencken [American journalist 1880-1956]

---

I think a bunch of hillary's hair extensions fell out. I shave every other day with my old dull Norelco electric shaver. It doesn't do a really good job anymore, but I don't worry about it. I am not trying to win any beauty contest anyway. Screw it!
Old December 23rd 16, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

This can be fixed very easily ! Any barber can transform it into the a la Schicklgruber style ...

Interesting thought but it can't happen. Neocons have dedicated their
lives to finding and destroying all the new Hitlers which
continually show up in the world like weeds in a garden.

I like Bolton's look. I'll bet he has a totally awesome collection of 8
track tapes.

Old December 23rd 16, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

This can be fixed very easily ! Any barber can transform it into the a la Schicklgruber style ...

Interesting thought but it can't happen. Neocons have dedicated their
lives to finding and destroying all the new Hitlers which
continually show up in the world like weeds in a garden.

I like Bolton's look. I'll bet he has a totally awesome collection of 8
track tapes.

Nothing can beat the 78RPM recordings . I actually discovered one of a very old age with a real Caruso singing something Divine.
Old December 23rd 16, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You in love with Bolton, or sumpin? My feelings just don't 'lean that way'. www.drudgereport.com democrap preppers, and another article, More states (democraps) consider working around the electoral college. ...They are butthurt sore losers commie read diaper doper babies, is what they are.