RadioBanter

-   -   THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236690-thirty-days.html)

DhiaDuit December 21st 16 01:57 PM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

BDK[_7_] December 22nd 16 12:56 AM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

DhiaDuit December 22nd 16 01:43 AM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 6:56:40 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

Wait untill I say, President Trump, in about thirty sumpin days. jimstone.is Mexico suddenly ran out of gas.

DhiaDuit December 22nd 16 01:51 AM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

www.lunaticoutpost.com Mexico suddenly denied all American gas. ...You goin to blame that on Trump? .......GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,

Drifter December 22nd 16 10:45 AM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

On 12/21/2016 7:56 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

Trumpo-the-clown

Russian agent...

DhiaDuit December 22nd 16 01:50 PM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 4:45:11 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 12/21/2016 7:56 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

Trumpo-the-clown

Russian agent...

www.drudgereport.com China Tycoon moves jobs to US, citing high taxes at home. ...Auto glass jobs to Ohio. I can't blame that one on Trump.

DhiaDuit December 22nd 16 01:54 PM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

On 12/21/2016 7:56 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

Trumpo-the-clown

Russian agent...

www.drudgereport.com China Tycoon moves jobs to US, citing high taxes at home. ...Auto glass jobs to Ohio. I can't blame that one on Trump.

Whup! I reckon I can blame that one on Trump.

BDK[_7_] December 22nd 16 04:00 PM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:43:12 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 6:56:40 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

Wait untill I say, President Trump, in about thirty sumpin days. jimstone.is Mexico suddenly ran out of gas.

www.lunaticoutpost.com Mexico suddenly denied all American gas. ...You goin to blame that on Trump? .......GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,

I have no idea what you are raving about...Please try it again, in sane.

Drifter December 22nd 16 08:45 PM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

On 12/22/2016 11:00 AM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:43:12 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 6:56:40 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

Wait untill I say, President Trump, in about thirty sumpin days. jimstone.is Mexico suddenly ran out of gas.

www.lunaticoutpost.com Mexico suddenly denied all American gas. ...You goin to blame that on Trump? .......GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,

I have no idea what you are raving about...Please try it again, in sane.

Just more bull-**** for Larry to believe.
I liked him better when all he posted about was dressing
up in womens clothing. Wonder what trompo-the-clown would
think about Larry parading around in bra and panties!!!

[email protected] December 22nd 16 11:11 PM

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 3:45:29 PM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
[...]

" Well, nobody's perfect" (Some like it hot,1959)