Old December 21st 16, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!
Old December 22nd 16, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:43:12 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 6:56:40 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

Wait untill I say, President Trump, in about thirty sumpin days. jimstone.is Mexico suddenly ran out of gas.

www.lunaticoutpost.com Mexico suddenly denied all American gas. ...You goin to blame that on Trump? .......GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,
Old December 22nd 16, 10:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/21/2016 7:56 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

Trumpo-the-clown

Russian agent...

Old December 22nd 16, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 4:45:11 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 12/21/2016 7:56 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

Trumpo-the-clown

Russian agent...

www.drudgereport.com China Tycoon moves jobs to US, citing high taxes at home. ...Auto glass jobs to Ohio. I can't blame that one on Trump.
Old December 22nd 16, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/21/2016 7:56 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

Trumpo-the-clown

Russian agent...

www.drudgereport.com China Tycoon moves jobs to US, citing high taxes at home. ...Auto glass jobs to Ohio. I can't blame that one on Trump.

Whup! I reckon I can blame that one on Trump.
Old December 22nd 16, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:43:12 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 6:56:40 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

Wait untill I say, President Trump, in about thirty sumpin days. jimstone.is Mexico suddenly ran out of gas.

www.lunaticoutpost.com Mexico suddenly denied all American gas. ...You goin to blame that on Trump? .......GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,

I have no idea what you are raving about...Please try it again, in sane.

Old December 22nd 16, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/22/2016 11:00 AM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:43:12 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 6:56:40 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

Wait untill I say, President Trump, in about thirty sumpin days. jimstone.is Mexico suddenly ran out of gas.

www.lunaticoutpost.com Mexico suddenly denied all American gas. ...You goin to blame that on Trump? .......GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,

I have no idea what you are raving about...Please try it again, in sane.

Just more bull-**** for Larry to believe.
I liked him better when all he posted about was dressing
up in womens clothing. Wonder what trompo-the-clown would
think about Larry parading around in bra and panties!!!
Old December 22nd 16, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 3:45:29 PM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
[...]

" Well, nobody's perfect" (Some like it hot,1959)