Old December 27th 16, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dx Ace's 2016 "Golden Come Along" Award

And the winner is?

Has to be Joe "THE Kook" from Kokomo. Wow what an unparalleled thread of whining stupidity! An indubitable body of work of asshattery! So early congrats to Joe "THE Kook", resident libtard, for his slam dunk victory. Hard earned and well deserved sir.

Hate when someone wins so decisively because it takes the fun of anticipation out of DxAce's year end announcement. Good grief talk about anticlimactic.

Nice showing by Drifter but not good enough to take home the roses. "THE Kook" was the Secretariat of this year's race. Publicly showcasing his ignorance on an unprecedented scale to win by a record shattering 31 lengths! So don't be discouraged Drifter, you got what it takes to win boy. Maybe next year.

Old December 27th 16, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 6:47:11 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 12/26/2016 9:55 PM, wrote:
And the winner is?

Has to be Joe "THE Kook" from Kokomo. Wow what an unparalleled thread of whining stupidity! An indubitable body of work of asshattery! So early congrats to Joe "THE Kook", resident libtard, for his slam dunk victory. Hard earned and well deserved sir.

Hate when someone wins so decisively because it takes the fun of anticipation out of DxAce's year end announcement. Good grief talk about anticlimactic.

Nice showing by Drifter but not good enough to take home the roses. "THE Kook" was the Secretariat of this year's race. Publicly showcasing his ignorance on an unprecedented scale to win by a record shattering 31 lengths! So don't be discouraged Drifter, you got what it takes to win boy. Maybe next year.

Hmm. Why should I worry about some asshole who calls himself
ass-hole-wide-ass-shut.---1 second wasted on this, no reason to
worry about an internet troll. Should I dump this fool into
my bit-bucket, never to be seen again--- .02 second wasted
on this. Into bit-bucket with this fool never to be seen
again.

Happy Holidays to all. A good New Year to most...

rt.com Youtube Alexandrov choir sings 'God Bless America' in Tribute posted by Russian Embassy in US [Video]

Old December 28th 16, 07:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 6:47:11 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:

Hmm. Why should I worry about some asshole who calls himself
ass-hole-wide-ass-shut.---1 second wasted on this, no reason to
worry about an internet troll. Should I dump this fool into
my bit-bucket, never to be seen again--- .02 second wasted
on this. Into bit-bucket with this fool never to be seen
again.

Now why you being like that? I was being a good guy by giving you a "shout out" in recognition of your yeoman like effort to capture the prize. Talk about a sore loser!

Just because you are butt hurt no need to take it out on me. Seems no good deed goes unpunished. Maybe DxAce will give you a participation trophy for cripes sake.

Old December 28th 16, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 1:32:52 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 6:47:11 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:

Hmm. Why should I worry about some asshole who calls himself
ass-hole-wide-ass-shut.---1 second wasted on this, no reason to
worry about an internet troll. Should I dump this fool into
my bit-bucket, never to be seen again--- .02 second wasted
on this. Into bit-bucket with this fool never to be seen
again.

Now why you being like that? I was being a good guy by giving you a "shout out" in recognition of your yeoman like effort to capture the prize. Talk about a sore loser!

Just because you are butt hurt no need to take it out on me. Seems no good deed goes unpunished. Maybe DxAce will give you a participation trophy for cripes sake.

What about your New Years Resolutions (I Never make any New Years Resolutions, that stuff is BullSheet) to start playing nice?

Old February 16th 17, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 8:55:54 PM UTC-6, wrote:
And the winner is?

Has to be Joe "THE Kook" from Kokomo. Wow what an unparalleled thread of whining stupidity! An indubitable body of work of asshattery! So early congrats to Joe "THE Kook", resident libtard, for his slam dunk victory. Hard earned and well deserved sir.

Hate when someone wins so decisively because it takes the fun of anticipation out of DxAce's year end announcement. Good grief talk about anticlimactic.

Nice showing by Drifter but not good enough to take home the roses. "THE Kook" was the Secretariat of this year's race. Publicly showcasing his ignorance on an unprecedented scale to win by a record shattering 31 lengths! So don't be discouraged Drifter, you got what it takes to win boy. Maybe next year.

Guess we are going to have to award this trophy in memoriam of DxAce. Details to be worked out. Stay tuned.