RadioBanter

-   -   To explain. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236720-explain.html)

DhiaDuit January 1st 17 03:58 PM

To explain.

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

analogdial January 1st 17 09:11 PM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

The Great and Powerful TRUMP knows he doesn't want Putin's TRUMP file in
Julian Assange's hands.

DhiaDuit January 2nd 17 03:20 AM

To explain.

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:13:19 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.jimstone.is Donald Trump to explain election hacking Jan 4 ...He knows sumpin,,,,,

The Great and Powerful TRUMP knows he doesn't want Putin's TRUMP file in
Julian Assange's hands.

Chicago ends bloody year with 762 'bonafides'. ...A hot time in the old town tonight.

analogdial January 2nd 17 09:05 AM

To explain.

DhiaDuit wrote:

Chicago ends bloody year with 762 'bonafides'. ...A hot time in the old town tonight.

I know. Go figure. You'd think, with all the violent well-armed
morons around here, TRUMP might have won the state.

Here's last years list of the 25 highest murder rate cities and how
their states will vote in the Electoral College:

St. Louis, MO TRUMP
Baltimore, MD Hillary
Detroit, MI TRUMP
New Orleans, LA TRUMP
Birmingham, AL TRUMP
Jackson, MS TRUMP
Baton Rouge, LA TRUMP
Hartford, CT Hillary
Salinas, CA Hillary
Milwaukee, WI TRUMP
Washington, DC Hillary
Kansas City, MO TRUMP
Cincinnati, OH TRUMP
West Palm Beach, FL TRUMP
Memphis, TN TRUMP
San Bernadino, CA Hillary
Oakland, CA Hillary
Atlanta, GA TRUMP
Richmond, VA TRUMP
Kansas City, KS TRUMP
Pittsburgh, PA TRUMP
Dayton, OH TRUMP
Philadelphia, PA TRUMP
Chicago, IL Hillary
North Charleston, SC TRUMP

18 for TRUMP only 7 for Hillary. Another landslide for the Great and
Powerful TRUMP!!

Drifter January 2nd 17 12:57 PM

To explain.

On 1/2/2017 4:05 AM, analogdial wrote:

[...]

TROMPO-THE-CLOWN... The Russian Agent...

DhiaDuit January 2nd 17 01:30 PM

To explain.

www.drudgereport.com says, 17 DAYS I say, ...SEVENTEEN!!!

DhiaDuit January 2nd 17 01:59 PM

To explain.

[...]

I have to watch the Rose Parade in Pasadena today. Depending on which TV channel websites you want to believe it starts at either 8:00 or 9:00 O'Clock today. 10:00 or 11:00 O'Clock in my time zone.

analogdial January 4th 17 08:11 PM

To explain.

Drifter wrote:

You do know his wife was a "Hooker" when she was in Paris?
It's a running joke in New York. Trompo-The-Clown= Russian Agent.

Careful, you could get SUED! Her lawyer is CHARLES HARDER! For a quick
moment I was hoping Harder was actually Chuck Harder, former shortwave
loon who used to give consumer advice, talk about evil goverment
conspiracies like area 51 and the IRS and keep us up to date on the
repairs made to his dilapidated hotel on the Suwannee River. Although,
as far as the hotel goes, I suspect the rot was advancing faster than
the renovation.

DhiaDuit January 4th 17 08:58 PM

To explain.

Panic En Mehico! www.drudgereport.com ...No more Hecho En Mehico?