Old January 3rd 17, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Smart.

How smart is that? www.softwar.net/smart.html
Old January 3rd 17, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

How smart is that? www.softwar.net/smart.html

Problem is, it's not only democrats who are careless with security.
Remember, 20 years ago, when Newt Gingrich was getting investigated by
the House and somebody recorded a conference cell phone call he had with
some other Republicans about how they could scam the committee?

Yeah, cellphones operated on ordinary FM in those days and were easily
intercepted. I suppose those Republican dopes thought the fact that
they made listening to a cell phone call illegal meant nobody was
listening and recording their cell phone calls.

It's as if those stupid Republicans never listened to their own
arguements against gun control.

Makes me wonder how many interesting Congressional conversations were
secretly recorded by the Russians. And how many really interesting
conversations they have of blabbermouth TRUMP.
Old January 3rd 17, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It begins: www.drudgereport.com Trump team seeks,,,,, ...17 more days. SEVENTEEN!
Old January 3rd 17, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/3/2017 8:49 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

How smart is that? www.softwar.net/smart.html

Problem is, it's not only democrats who are careless with security.
Remember, 20 years ago, when Newt Gingrich was getting investigated by
the House and somebody recorded a conference cell phone call he had with
some other Republicans about how they could scam the committee?

Yeah, cellphones operated on ordinary FM in those days and were easily
intercepted. I suppose those Republican dopes thought the fact that
they made listening to a cell phone call illegal meant nobody was
listening and recording their cell phone calls.

It's as if those stupid Republicans never listened to their own
arguements against gun control.

Makes me wonder how many interesting Congressional conversations were
secretly recorded by the Russians. And how many really interesting
conversations they have of blabbermouth TRUMP.

Trompo-the-clown. Not the smartest person ever in the whitehouse.
Just remember, he know more about "hacking" and "computers" than
all the experts in the country. He's just busy kissing Putins ass...
Dark days ahead...
Old January 3rd 17, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

America's Aircraft Carriers docked. www.jimstone.is ...China and Russia and Trump do not want nuke war. Like Jim Stone said, When Trump is in, he will have our Ships and Troops back out there, training.

Old January 3rd 17, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

We are in the DARK AGES in the last 16 years !!!
Old January 3rd 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

tins ass...
Dark days ahead...

America's Aircraft Carriers docked. www.jimstone.is ...China and Russia and Trump do not want nuke war. Like Jim Stone said, When Trump is in, he will have our Ships and Troops back out there, training.

Russia hasn't yet planted a fake news story that China INSULTED the
Great and Powerful TRUMP.

"Where's the BUTTON, Mad Dog? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE GODDAMNED
BUTTON, MATTIS?!?!?!?!?! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old January 4th 17, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/3/2017 3:51 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

...China and Russia and Trump do not want nuke war.

Well, that would go a long way towards explaining why trump said to give
the bomb to Japan and South Korea and said "I love war" and "Bomb the
**** out of them" and he wants to expand nuclear proliferation.

---

Old January 4th 17, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Don't forget, last year Putin gave Chinese President XI Jinping a box of Russian Ice Cream. They won't start a war over that. www.popularmechanics.com SpaceX announces cause of Falcon 9 explosion, sets new launch date.
Old January 4th 17, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 7:25:51 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 6:52:50 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 1/3/2017 3:51 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

...China and Russia and Trump do not want nuke war.

Well, that would go a long way towards explaining why trump said to give
the bomb to Japan and South Korea and said "I love war" and "Bomb the
**** out of them" and he wants to expand nuclear proliferation.

---

Don't forget, last year Putin gave Chinese President XI Jinping a box of Russian Ice Cream. They won't start a war over that. www.popularmechanics.com SpaceX announces cause of Falcon 9 explosion, sets new launch date.

The Victors movie, on the THIS TV channel. One of the commentors said, Despiring Desolation. Why are people put on Earth to do that war crap? Is that what Humans are all about? Real Animals don't do that.

Get Smart Past Away SR Shortwave 21 September 30th 05 06:31 PM
FA: SGC SG-237 Smart Tuner "LAST DAY" Robert Stuedemann Swap 0 August 4th 05 11:46 PM
FS: SG-230 Smart Tuner [email protected] Swap 0 November 12th 04 06:52 PM
FS: Smart Tuner SG-230 [email protected] Swap 0 November 9th 04 09:17 PM
SGC Smart Cube Amp Donnie Swap 1 July 20th 03 03:30 AM