Old January 18th 17, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Two Days.

www.freerepublic.com 2 Days!!!!!! (Just over 50 hours!)
Old January 18th 17, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.freerepublic.com 2 Days!!!!!! (Just over 50 hours!)

Is this countdown your memorial to Gene Cernan?

Old January 18th 17, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/18/2017 12:15 PM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.freerepublic.com 2 Days!!!!!! (Just over 50 hours!)

Is this countdown your memorial to Gene Cernan?

I think Larry just came down his leg.

He just loves "Trompo-The-Clown", and he

can't wait till "Trompo" destroys this country.

Dark days ahead...
Old January 18th 17, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

freerepublic.com Trump jobs boom continues before Inauguration day [Winning] ...He isn't even President yet.
Old January 20th 17, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Count down to Trump ...Gettin shorter by second.

I'm optimistic. I think there's a better than even chance that The
Great and Powerful TRUMP will be able to state the Oath of Office
without endlessly repeating himself and babbling like a six year old who
has OD'd on Ritalin and CocaCola.

Old January 20th 17, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.yournewswire.com Looks like obungler won't be pardoning hillary.
Old January 21st 17, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.yournewswire.com Looks like obungler won't be pardoning hillary.

If Hillary had ANY friends, she would not have lost to the Babbling
Buffoon.

Old January 21st 17, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.yournewswire.com Looks like obungler won't be pardoning hillary.

There's no need to pardon Hillary. Patriotism now requires us to get
with President TRUMP and RESPECT Bill and Hillary. Patriotism is simple
in TRUMPworld. AGREE WITH TRUMP!! Pay no attention to what The Great
and Powerful TRUMP said previously.

If you can't say anything nice about Hillary, JUST SHUT UP. At least
until The Great Man contradicts himself again.

"´There is something that I wanted to say because I was very honored,
very very honored when I heard that President Bill Clinton and
Secretary Hillary Clinton was [sic] coming today, and I think that˙s
appropriate to say,ˇ Trump said. ´ And I˙d like you to stand up. I˙d
like you to stand up,ˇ he continued."

"The Clintons stood as Trump led an extended round of applause from the
podium."

"´And honestly, there˙s nothing more I can say, because I have a lot of
respect for those two people,ˇ he said, pointing to the Clintons. ´So
thank you all for being here, and we˙re going to have four great years,
hopefully of peace and prosperity.ˇ"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president...210526559.html
Old January 21st 17, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 9:17:32 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.yournewswire.com Looks like obungler won't be pardoning hillary.

There's no need to pardon Hillary. Patriotism now requires us to get
with President TRUMP and RESPECT Bill and Hillary. Patriotism is simple
in TRUMPworld. AGREE WITH TRUMP!! Pay no attention to what The Great
and Powerful TRUMP said previously.

If you can't say anything nice about Hillary, JUST SHUT UP. At least
until The Great Man contradicts himself again.

"“There is something that I wanted to say because I was very honored,
very very honored when I heard that President Bill Clinton and
Secretary Hillary Clinton was [sic] coming today, and I think that’s
appropriate to say,” Trump said. “ And I’d like you to stand up. I’d
like you to stand up,” he continued."

"The Clintons stood as Trump led an extended round of applause from the
podium."

"“And honestly, there’s nothing more I can say, because I have a lot of
respect for those two people,” he said, pointing to the Clintons. “So

clinton Glum and Glummer ...hillary is ****ed because she couldn't steal the election from Trump. You know it, I know it, the whole World knows it. She has a whole lot of baggage on herself that even obungler doesn't want to get mixed up in. That is why obungler didn't pardon her azz.
Old January 21st 17, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

clinton Glum and Glummer ...hillary is ****ed because she couldn't steal the election from Trump. You know it, I know it, the whole World knows it. She has a whole lot of baggage on herself that even obungler doesn't want to get mixed up in. That is why obungler didn't pardon her azz.

Don't disparage Hillary. Hillary is a respectable person, PROVEN by the
words of The Great and Powerful TRUMP.

In TRUMPworld, yestersday never existed, even moreso a couple of months
of yesterdays. Yesterday is down the memory hole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_hole