RadioBanter

-   -   Who's Bankrolling Alex Jones? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236854-whos-bankrolling-alex-jones.html)

[email protected] March 3rd 17 05:39 PM

Who's Bankrolling Alex Jones?

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 11:10:22 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 7:46:13 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:
Do you knowwww, in Iceland weather news, they also have Aurora
Borealis lights predictions too.

I did not know that. I suppose some of the radio amatuers up there try
to make contacts off the aurora. Might be good for TV DX, too.

earlytelevision.org ...Mechanical TV

Earliest TV I ever saw was a mirror top set. Probably pre-war, very
rare. It was in a friend's basement. I think a relative had died and
they inherited that and some early 50's Philco TV. Neither of the TVs
worked and they hoped I could help get them going. I was pretty new to
repair then and I guessed the mirror top set was something special. I
didn't want to do my usual, at the time, hack attempt at repair. I
later learned how rare these sets are.

We declared the Philco trash and I salvaged a couple of locktals from it.

There was a pre-war black and white movie ,it is called "Murder by Television" !

DhiaDuit March 4th 17 02:03 AM

Who's Bankrolling Alex Jones?

If you have two toasters on the same circuit turned on and if you put a fork in one of the toasters you can see that fork in both toasters. ...Toaster TV

analogdial March 4th 17 03:33 AM

wrote:

There was a pre-war black and white movie ,it is called "Murder by Television" !

There was a Charlie Chan movie in which the murderer used an early
remote control radio to establish a false alabi.

"He Walked By Night" is a really good movie about a WW2 veteran radioman
and cop killer. Starred Richard Basehart, an early projection TV and a
couple of Hallicrafters radios.

Jack Webb had a role in the movie and he borrowed alot for his "Dragnet"
shows.

The movie is in the public domain and there's several copies on youtube.

DhiaDuit March 10th 17 01:55 PM

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 9:35:58 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

There was a pre-war black and white movie ,it is called "Murder by Television" !

There was a Charlie Chan movie in which the murderer used an early
remote control radio to establish a false alabi.

"He Walked By Night" is a really good movie about a WW2 veteran radioman
and cop killer. Starred Richard Basehart, an early projection TV and a
couple of Hallicrafters radios.

Jack Webb had a role in the movie and he borrowed alot for his "Dragnet"
shows.

The movie is in the public domain and there's several copies on youtube.

hillary's new haircut