Old February 15th 17, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Who's Bankrolling Alex Jones?

Has a staff of 50 or so, state of the art technological, stationing correspondents in D.C., flying reporters all over the country, paying $5000 to contest winners, etc.

He's not financing all that overhead by selling vitamins and t-shirts so get out of here with that cover.

Can't see the government such as the CIA bankrolling him.

My guess is he has a Ross Perot type patriot backing him. Someone who has more money than they can spend and wants to set the country back on the course it has strayed from.

There are lots of folks with lots of money out there who fit that bill. Especially in Texas.

Thoughts?
Old February 15th 17, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Has a staff of 50 or so, state of the art technological,
stationing correspondents in D.C., flying reporters all
over the country, paying $5000 to contest winners, etc.

He's not financing all that overhead by selling vitamins
and t-shirts so get out of here with that cover.

Can't see the government such as the CIA bankrolling him.

My guess is he has a Ross Perot type patriot backing him.
Someone who has more money than they can spend and wants
to set the country back on the course it has strayed from.

There are lots of folks with lots of money out there who
fit that bill. Especially in Texas.

Thoughts?

I gave up on Alex Jones at the turn of the century. He always
came across as someone who was more interested in promoting
himself than a serious reporter/journalist/whatever. Pulled
the plug with no regrets.

If he's now got all those resources behind him, I agree it isn't
coming out of his pocket. When he started, he was using his father's
office as a mailing address, not even solvent enough to afford
a Mailbox Etc. mail drop. His website back then was a cobbled-
together mess too, with his girlfriend (later wife) as webmaster.

I'm wondering where he's getting the child support and alimony
money to pay off his ex-wife much less his "national network"
of stringers.

Heck, given the misinformation programs floating around, he
could be getting nicely laundered funding via Putin and his
gang.

Nyssa, who would be more than happy to start her own
misinformation campaign if someone were to pony up sufficient
and generous funding

Old February 15th 17, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Pay-triots who buy that overpriced crap AJ sells. Stuff is almost pure
profit.
Old February 15th 17, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 9:51:18 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
Pay-triots who buy that overpriced crap AJ sells. Stuff is almost pure
profit.

So is Popcorn, almost pure profit. Just ask Profit Stairs.
Old March 3rd 17, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:02:46 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Thoughts?

My thought is "who the F cares?" No one listens to this nutbag
anyway.

Old March 3rd 17, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fakenewschecker.com ...And that is FAKE too! I saw fakenewschecker soon after I saw The Covert Report website with Susan Lindauer, sompin like that.
Old March 3rd 17, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 6:01:44 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
fakenewschecker.com ...And that is FAKE too! I saw fakenewschecker soon after I saw The Covert Report website with Susan Lindauer, sompin like that.

Why did democrats wear white to Trump's epic speech? ...Are you a suffragist?, did you wear suffraggette white during Trump's epic speech last Tuesday? Oh, you poor lost soul! Do you knowwww, in Iceland weather news, they also have Aurora Borealis lights predictions too.
Old March 3rd 17, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:
Do you knowwww, in Iceland weather news, they also have Aurora
Borealis lights predictions too.

I did not know that. I suppose some of the radio amatuers up there try
to make contacts off the aurora. Might be good for TV DX, too.

Old March 3rd 17, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 7:46:13 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:
Do you knowwww, in Iceland weather news, they also have Aurora
Borealis lights predictions too.

I did not know that. I suppose some of the radio amatuers up there try
to make contacts off the aurora. Might be good for TV DX, too.

earlytelevision.org ...Mechanical TV
Old March 3rd 17, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:
Do you knowwww, in Iceland weather news, they also have Aurora
Borealis lights predictions too.

I did not know that. I suppose some of the radio amatuers up there try
to make contacts off the aurora. Might be good for TV DX, too.

earlytelevision.org ...Mechanical TV

Earliest TV I ever saw was a mirror top set. Probably pre-war, very
rare. It was in a friend's basement. I think a relative had died and
they inherited that and some early 50's Philco TV. Neither of the TVs
worked and they hoped I could help get them going. I was pretty new to
repair then and I guessed the mirror top set was something special. I
didn't want to do my usual, at the time, hack attempt at repair. I
later learned how rare these sets are.

We declared the Philco trash and I salvaged a couple of locktals from it.

02:00 UTC Alex Jones on 5.070 barnegatdx Shortwave 1 October 18th 08 04:46 PM
Alex Jones BDK[_3_] Shortwave 7 April 5th 08 08:45 PM
Alex Jones gccradioscience Shortwave 0 April 3rd 08 07:13 PM
Alex Jones Frank Minutillo Shortwave 27 March 25th 05 07:31 PM
alex jones ? drifter Shortwave 2 March 16th 04 07:35 PM