Old March 6th 17, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bunk.

Speedbunking: Secureteam 10 Youtube ...Ufos are Nofos, pixels, or non pixels. Have to watch Hazel on Antenna TV now.
Old March 6th 17, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 11:02:59 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
Speedbunking: Secureteam 10 Youtube ...Ufos are Nofos, pixels, or non pixels. Have to watch Hazel on Antenna TV now.

Black Knight UFO ...It is a thermal blanket lost off of Space Shuttle Endeavor. another thermal blanket floated off of the International Space Station. There are many, many, thousands of man made ''UFOS'' floatin around up there.

Old March 8th 17, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 7:35:31 AM UTC-6, fred k. engels wrote:
swamp gas
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 11:02:59 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
Speedbunking: Secureteam 10 Youtube
...Ufos are Nofos, pixels, or non pixels. Have to watch Hazel on Antenna
TV now.

Black Knight UFO ...It is a thermal blanket lost off of Space
Shuttle Endeavor. another thermal blanket floated off of the
International Space Station. There are many, many, thousands of man made
''UFOS'' floatin around up there.

tim kaine's son drudgereport.com
Old March 8th 17, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

tim kaine's son drudgereport.com

I am more disturbed by the headline above Tim Kaine:

"Mexico cancels sugar export permits to U.S. in trade dispute"

I hope that doesn't mean that we will be using even more of that
gawdawful corn syrup in everything.

Old March 8th 17, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 10:33:57 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

tim kaine's son drudgereport.com

I am more disturbed by the headline above Tim Kaine:

"Mexico cancels sugar export permits to U.S. in trade dispute"

I hope that doesn't mean that we will be using even more of that
gawdawful corn syrup in everything.

I never use sugar. Sugar and corn syrup and artificial sweetners are very bad for health,
Old March 8th 17, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

tim kaine's son drudgereport.com

I am more disturbed by the headline above Tim Kaine:

"Mexico cancels sugar export permits to U.S. in trade dispute"

I hope that doesn't mean that we will be using even more of that
gawdawful corn syrup in everything.

I never use sugar. Sugar and corn syrup and artificial sweetners are very bad for health,

Sugar is also addictive. Just wait 'till they try to keep THAT from
crossing the border.

Old March 8th 17, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

tim kaine's son drudgereport.com

I am more disturbed by the headline above Tim Kaine:

"Mexico cancels sugar export permits to U.S. in trade dispute"

I hope that doesn't mean that we will be using even more of that
gawdawful corn syrup in everything.

I never use sugar. Sugar and corn syrup and artificial sweetners are very bad for health,

Sugar is also addictive. Just wait 'till they try to keep THAT from
crossing the border.

Sugar is in a lot of food and drink products at food stores.
Old March 10th 17, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 10:33:57 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:

"Mexico cancels sugar export permits to U.S. in trade dispute"

I hope that doesn't mean that we will be using even more of that
gawdawful corn syrup in everything.

Idaho sugar beet farmers will benefit. Good deal.

Gotta love the Mexican genius behind that decision..."we'll show them we'll stop exporting our products to the USA!".

Last time I checked the most effective strategy in a trade war is to stop IMPORTS from the country you are mad at. Especially if the product in question is easily obtained elsewhere (hey Cuba!).
Old March 10th 17, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 11:02:59 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
Have to watch Hazel on Antenna TV now.

Shirley Booth was great! I have the complete season one & two on dvd. Went through season one watching one episode a night a couple of years ago. What a great show. Haven't got to season two yet. Think I will break that open one of these days.

Mrs. Baxter (Whitney Blake) was one BEAUTIFUL woman! You can keep the barbie doll plastic bimbos that are considered hot in today's world. Give me the good lookers from the 40's,50's and 60's any day and twice on Sunday.

Don DeFore was cool to. The youngster who played Harold name was Bobby Buntrock. He died in an automobile accident in 1974 at Keystone, South Dakota at the age of 21. According to the World Heritage Encyclopedia, a bridge had been severely damaged two years previously in the South Dakota Flood of 1972. There was a large hole in the middle of the bridge with at least 3.1 to 4.6 metres (10 to 15 feet) of water in the hole from the creek. Unfortunately, there were no warning signs or barricades to call attention to the danger. Bobby was en route to visit a friend when his car slid of the side of the road and flipped over into the water.

The accident was reported and divers arrived at the scene. They eventually reached the car and discovered Bobby's body. The young man had tried to escape, but he had been unable to pry the door open far enough due to the mud and the sheer force of the water.

I read somewhere that it was the same bridge his mother was killed in an auto accident years earlier. I can't confirm that anywhere though, sounds too strange to be true.