Old May 21st 17, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ham radio regulation is a complete JOKE

On 5/21/2017 3:06 PM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
On 5/21/2017 6:52 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 5/21/2017 10:39 AM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
On 5/20/2017 4:49 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 5/20/2017 2:13 AM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
Ham law is an absolute joke.Law banning people from using the airwaves
legally like if using a transceiver is using a rifle.It is also
creating
a form of elitism over who uses the radiowaves because most hams in my
country are a bunch of snobby oldies who think that they own the
amateur
bands and essentially jam and prohibit anyone else from using it.Their
clique is a retarded form of elitism and exclusionism against
people who
are also genuinely interested in the hobby yet are unable to get a
licence for various reasons(mostly the exam date being a completely
unsuitable day for people under 25 since the university entrance exams
are close-by).Every time I have attempted to speak politely without a
callsign I have been welcomed with curse phrases.Even if I explain the
situation, the arrogant retards who call themselves licenced ham
operators keep on playing around till I get ****ed off.Wow.How
inclusive
and "brotherly" they are.Just wow.Maybe they are brainwashed into
believing that nobody unlicenced is good and that we are all evil
trolls
who pollute the airwaves with their ****.
I really wish one day for a popular ham radio revolution to take place
where all unlicenced hams will take revenge on the asshole's behaviour
by jamming the **** out of them continuously.
I encourage every unlicenced ham out there to jam the **** out of any
licenced ham as a form of retaliation.
Only this way these retards will learn how to behave.

So, if you are as smart as you think you are, why don't you just get
your license???

---
http://www.avg.com

Maybe you did not read the text.
THE EXAM DATE IS USUALLY MAY 20-25 WHICH IS THE WORST DAY POSSIBLE DUE
TO EXAMS!!!

So the entire world has to bow to YOUR schedule. Guess what. IT AIN'T
GONNA HAPPEN! Other people have schedules, also!

And here's another clue. Exams are offered MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR!

There's an idiot born every minute...

And no, if you are not licensed, you ARE NOT WELCOME ON THE HAM BANDS!

And well, the radio bands belong to everyone, not just ham operators.
Exams are not offered IN MY COUNTRY more than once per year.
If you have a working brain, you should have understood that I am not
from america.You are one country in the world.It does not mean everyone
follows your standards.

No, bands do NOT belong to everyone. They are a resource shared among
all people in the world, and like other shared resources, are regulated.
The radio spectrum is regulated by each nation according to
international agreements.

And I know you aren't from America. But Greece holds exams twice a year
- not just the end of May.

But it's probably good that you can't sit for the license exam. From
your attitude you wouldn't make a very good amateur. We believe in
following the laws, not operating illegally.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old May 21st 17, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

And well, the Enigma 2000 belong to everyone, not just Enigma 2000 .
Enigma 2000 are not offered IN MY COUNTRY more than once per year.
If you have a working brain, you should have understood that I am not
from Enigma 2000 .You are one country in Enigma 2000 .It does not mean
Enigma 2000
follows your standards.

"Vassilis Spiliopoulos" wrote in message
news
On 5/21/2017 9:23 PM, Michael Black wrote:
On Sun, 21 May 2017, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:

Maybe you did not read the text.
THE EXAM DATE IS USUALLY MAY 20-25 WHICH IS THE WORST DAY POSSIBLE DUE
TO EXAMS!!!

Are you giving them, or taking them?

Exams won't go on forever, you may have to wait.

Or get a note from your parents.

I got my ham license when I was 12, going down in May and failing the
code receiving test, going back towards the end of June and passing that
test and getting the license. I got time off from elementary school, my
mother wrote a note for me.

Some countries don't have fixed dates for the ham exams. Or not once a
year. IN the US, they used to have a license where someone could take
the test locally if they lived a certain distance from an examining
office, and of course the original Novice license in the US used a
voluntary examiner. But that's in the past, more recently in the US all
the tests are given by voluntary examiners, so the date can be any time.
If you went to the big Dayton hamfest this weekend, you could take the
test I'm sure, bu it wouldn't be the only date. Here in Canada we also
use voluntary examiners, I forget when that came into effect, it was
decades after I took the test.

So depending on where you are, and you don't say that, there probably is
some way to accommodate someone who is unavailable when the exam is
given, if the exam is only once a year on a fixed date.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com

Well the exams here are at unsuitable dates for young adults.

Old May 21st 17, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/21/2017 10:29 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
[...]

You believe in a set of laws with no sense.And both the dates are
inconvinient.
Also have you ever been in my country before or at least immigrated?I
doubt that.Ham exams are expensive and difficult.Not just basic stuff.
Maybe they should sell put callsigns if the retarded ministry of
communications wants more money.
If a law was stupid enough to cause you hassle or harm, would you still
follow it? ethicslaws.
Old May 21st 17, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/21/2017 10:35 PM, fred k. engels wrote:
[...]

Also I cannot afford an HF transceiver so I use local VHF instead.
I will keep on jamming licenced hams with every way possible, including
sabotage of their installations where possible.That will teach them a
good lesson not to mess with radio pirates.
Old May 21st 17, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

The E2K leader is a selfish fag, we call him Paul the Parrot.

Old May 21st 17, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/21/2017 3:48 PM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:
[...]

I have never seen a law stupid enough to cause me harm. Lots of laws
cause me hassles, though - speed limits, for instance. Or stopping for
red lights when there is no other traffic. But I still follow the laws.
And if there is one I don't like, I will try to get it changed.

And the dates are not there for YOUR convenience. If you want a ham
license, you will find a way to take the test. But all you want to do
is gripe.

Ham exams aren't overly difficult. But they do require you study. You
aren't going to get them from a cereal box.

Here's a clue. Not everything in life is going to be easy, convenient
or free. Once you are out of school and not being supported by your mom
and dad, you'll have to work for everything - a roof over your head, a
bed to sleep in and food on the table. Even if it's not "convenient"
for you.

--
==================

Old May 21st 17, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/21/2017 3:48 PM, Vassilis Spiliopoulos wrote:

You believe in a set of laws with no sense.

Why do you say the law makes "no sense"? Maybe they are there to
maintain some control on the bands (by users at least having a basic
concept of proper operation) and dare I say it, keeping bitter, lazy
bootlegging jerks away.

And both the dates are
inconvinient.

Aw, "inconvenient", you poor baby. "Inconvenient" does not equal
"impossible".

Also have you ever been in my country before or at least immigrated?I
doubt that.Ham exams are expensive and difficult.Not just basic stuff.

Well, let me say it again: So, if you are as smart as you seem to think
you are, why don't you just get your license??? (Too difficult for you?)
And you say "exams are expensive" but apparently you had enough money to
buy a radio.

Maybe they should sell put callsigns if the retarded ministry of
communications wants more money.

Or maybe we should have laws to keep bootlegging, illegal clowns off the
air, just like we have laws to have people obey traffic signals or to
not rob banks.

If a law was stupid enough to cause you hassle or harm, would you still
follow it? ethicslaws.

The law is not harming you (your being lazy or an inconvenienced cry
baby does not count as "harm")-- and being a bootlegger does not leave
you very much room to talk about ethics.

Old May 22nd 17, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 5:30:36 PM UTC-5, Joe "The KOOK" from Kokomo whines:

The law is not harming you (your being lazy or an inconvenienced cry
baby does not count as "harm")-- and being a bootlegger does not leave
you very much room to talk about ethics.

Joe "the KOOK" from Kokomo calling someone a cry baby.

That from a whining cry baby who has been crying for nearly 6 months about his candidate being defeated for President.

That's just so wrong it's funny. Bwahahah!

What a silly bitch that Joe "the KOOK" from Kokomo is.
Old May 22nd 17, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/22/2017 1:03 AM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
[...]

Yes but the entire topic of this post is about the behaviour of the
greek ham ****s that call themselves "licenced operators".
Their behaviour is worse than unacceptable,especially towards pirates
who do not cause any trouble.Not that hams from your country are
innocent either.I have been on HF without a normal transceiver, but with
a homemade morse cw transmitter and all I got back were curses.
What I complain about is the "argument" that has happened on the
repeaters, with some hams saying that I should be left to transmit
because of the fact I cannot go to the exams for the past 5 years and
with others calling me and my supporters "faggots who do not deserve to
have a VHF transceiver".Now should I jam the **** out of them and
possibly triangulate and/or sabotage their installations?I know that if
you short circuit the antenna with a 220V supply the transmitter the
transmitter will burn.
Old May 22nd 17, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/22/2017 1:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

You compare two COMPLETELY unrelated things together just to play smart
and "give" some emphasis.Are you SO BLIND to not read what I ****ING
WROTE????I CANNOT GO TO THE EXAMS , I ********CANNOOOOOOTTT***********
BECAUSE THE EXAMS ARE SET IN A ****ING DATE I CANNOT GO.ANNUALLY.FOR THE
PAST 5 GODDAMN YEARS.You are the clowns, and you attitude shows your
true lack of intelligence, you act like a bunch of 12 year olds on the
repeaters.You are all a bunch of 45 year old weirdoes who think that
everyone is capable of doing what you do at the TIME you do it.
Driving a car is completely different as without proper knowledge you
can easily kill someone or yourself.Ham radio won't kill anyone as long
as you're not retarded enough to go to the air bands and fool out
there.This could still be prevented by locking transmission there, it is
not that hard.
The law is per se not harming me but it is preventing me to do something
good and recreational and harmless which makes it a completely stupid
law.Having a driving licence(which is not a good idea to pursue due to
severe astigmatism making me unable to focus properly and makes my eyes
get tired 10x easier+ ocular leufkism which makes my eyes extremely
suspectible to the sun so I can't see a lot during the summer period) or
not being allow to rob a bank are completely different things.