Old June 1st 17, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hypnotized...or just lying?

As Hope Hicks, Trump’s onetime corporate flack, put it in a breathtaking
statement this week that Trump himself might well have authored, the
president “has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy,” has
“an unparalleled ability to communicate with people,” “treats everyone
with respect” and is of course “brilliant with a great sense of humor.”

"Treats everyone with respect"???

Are we talking about the same trump, the Insulter-in-Chief, that insults
everyone, including our allies??? [OK, so he's never insulted his BFF
Putin] The trump that elbowed the Montenegro Prime Minister out of the
way? THAT trump? This Hope Hicks person must be hypnotized...or has her
head where the sun don't shine.

Comrade trump -- an embarrassment to the nation, a danger to the world.
Old June 1st 17, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 11:04:28 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
As Hope Hicks, Trump’s onetime corporate flack, put it in a breathtaking
statement this week that Trump himself might well have authored, the
president “has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy,” has
“an unparalleled ability to communicate with people,” “treats everyone
with respect” and is of course “brilliant with a great sense of humor.”

"Treats everyone with respect"???

Are we talking about the same trump, the Insulter-in-Chief, that insults
everyone, including our allies??? [OK, so he's never insulted his BFF
Putin] The trump that elbowed the Montenegro Prime Minister out of the
way? THAT trump? This Hope Hicks person must be hypnotized...or has her
head where the sun don't shine.

Comrade trump -- an embarrassment to the nation, a danger to the world.

Maybe Trump was elbowing his way to the President of Croatia?
Old June 1st 17, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/1/2017 12:04 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
As Hope Hicks, Trump’s onetime corporate flack, put it in a breathtaking
statement this week that Trump himself might well have authored, the
president “has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy,” has
“an unparalleled ability to communicate with people,” “treats everyone
with respect” and is of course “brilliant with a great sense of humor.”

"Treats everyone with respect"???

Are we talking about the same trump, the Insulter-in-Chief, that insults
everyone, including our allies??? [OK, so he's never insulted his BFF
Putin] The trump that elbowed the Montenegro Prime Minister out of the
way? THAT trump? This Hope Hicks person must be hypnotized...or has her
head where the sun don't shine.

Comrade trump -- an embarrassment to the nation, a danger to the world.

Liar-in-chief. Even his son-in-law says he lies. Pathological Liar.

"T-rumpo-the-clown. the "Insane-Clown-President".
Old June 1st 17, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 11:41:59 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
[...]

Breaking! hillary clinton gets Embarrassed online and it's Viral! redstatewatcher.com ...She probally will be blaming the bed bugs on her loss. Nowadays everything she says is an embarrassement to herelf.
Old June 1st 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Great and Powerful TRUMP might replace Kellyanne Conway soon.