Old June 3rd 17, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tucker Carlson Owns Brain Washed Paris Accord Errand Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3iKy2T4DI

Epic beat down. I'm starting to wonder why these libtard flunkies agree to come onto his program. Evidently they are so at odds with reality they think they can win the day. I've been listening to his program since day one and it hasn't happened yet.

Old June 3rd 17, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3iKy2T4DI

Epic beat down. I'm starting to wonder why these libtard flunkies agree to
come onto his program. Evidently they are so at odds with reality they think
they can win the day. I've been listening to his program since day one and
it hasn't happened yet.

UK govt report concludes Saudi govt funds Isis. yournewswire.com ...Seee, seeeeee how that sheet works. And Trump just gave them 110 billion dollars!
Old June 3rd 17, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3iKy2T4DI

Epic beat down. I'm starting to wonder why these libtard flunkies agree to
come onto his program. Evidently they are so at odds with reality they think
they can win the day. I've been listening to his program since day one and
it hasn't happened yet.

UK govt report concludes Saudi govt funds Isis. yournewswire.com ...Seee, seeeeee how that sheet works. And Trump just gave them 110 billion dollars!

Not really news any mo

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...selli ng.html

Some folk in the US government HATE the Iranians so much that they're
happy to be pals with the scumbag princes of Saudi Arabia.

And a worthwhile documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLtLeK7YLGY
Old June 3rd 17, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/3/2017 1:09 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

UK govt report concludes Saudi govt funds Isis. yournewswire.com ...Seee, seeeeee how that sheet works. And Trump just gave them 110 billion dollars!

1) 11 of the 13 9/11 bombers were from Saudi Arabia.

2) Hey, YOU voted for him -- and bragged about it, so quit yer bitchin'.

Old June 3rd 17, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They are parked on the side of the crater, they are wathing us! Considering the very low Moon gravity and all that Moon dust that the rocket would kick up, they couldn't be watching anybody for a long, long time.
Old June 3rd 17, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 6/3/2017 1:09 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

UK govt report concludes Saudi govt funds Isis. yournewswire.com ...Seee, seeeeee how that sheet works. And Trump just gave them 110 billion dollars!

1) 11 of the 13 9/11 bombers were from Saudi Arabia.

2) Hey, YOU voted for him -- and bragged about it, so quit yer bitchin'.

To be fair, Dishonest Don did bash many crimes of the Saudis during the
campaign, although he seemed to feel their biggest crime was donating
large sums of cash to the Clinton Foundation.

We will see how many of the deplorables go back to The Magnificent TRUMP
after three more years of broken campaign promises and lies.

Old June 3rd 17, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fred k. engels wrote:

Man Who Wants to be UK¢s Next Prime Minister Appoints Communist Aide

http://posthorn.tumblr.com/post/1761...t-your-service

Tucker Carlson [email protected] Shortwave 17 April 15th 17 03:44 AM
OT Art Carlson Never Existed [email protected] Shortwave 3 December 18th 10 07:40 PM
OT Art Carlson Never Existed dave Shortwave 0 December 17th 10 01:33 PM
I washed my 30L-1 Steve CB 2 January 28th 09 01:52 PM
YV0 Aves Island almost washed away by hurricane R. Radloff Dx 1 November 24th 07 06:04 AM