Old June 6th 17, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FBI Raid – Huma Abedin Brother and Sisters Home

Where's ARRL in all this?

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 12:35:45 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
****ed Trump off great man of the Mount Paektu type

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:40:52 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 6:57:01 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
If I was a betting dude I would bet they will slide.
here is a dude that does weather news on TV. The weather here is
73
degrees and rainy. He calls it a tropical soup air mass. I feel like
foreigner in my own country. Those TV weather people are Stupid.

Much will depend on who gets appointed to head the FBI. It is
possible
that Hillary has ****ed Trump off enough that he changes his mind
about
prosecuting her. He gave her a pass and less than 2 months later she
forms a PAC with the express mission of attacking everything he does.
He
can't be liking that. Hope springs eternal.

Hillary's new PAC is probably good news for TRUMP. 1) If the PAC takes
off, it will suck up funding from other anti-TRUMP PACs. 2) Hillary
will be happy to not find anything of importance if TRUMP cuts a deal.

Of course, the whole thing depends of point 1. But Hillary is seriously
delusional. She's blaming her election loss on everything but HERSELF.

Here's the photo that Kathy Griffin wants to keep secret
...Photo
of Kathy and Trump and some other people at a golf place back around 2010

jimstone.is Londoners chant We Love Trump,,, Possible new ''terror
attack'', Norte Dame,, New York passengers,,, 2 schools on Roosevelt Island
NYC, Rats everywhere.....

Old June 7th 17, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 5:05:19 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Where's ARRL in all this?

wrote:

[...]

Oxford University: hillary clinton is a Psychopath yournewswire.com ...She is a Full Blown Lunatic.
Old June 7th 17, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

Breaking: President Trump is about to change the VA forever redstatewatcher.com