RadioBanter

-   -   Johnny Cash. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/243372-re-johnny-cash.html)

DhiaDuit June 23rd 17 02:34 AM

Johnny Cash.

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 8:06:20 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
That means no conviction for Great Britain

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:49:40 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
George Cornelius wrote:

Well you don't have a story if it was Sylvester Studdlefurkus.

George

Careful. There's been a huge hub-bub about leaking classified
information and SOMEBODY will get fingered. Don't be that fall guy.

www.yournewswire.com Iran: US will never destroy ISIS because they
created them, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali SURE did tell the TRUTH!

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking: California has just announced a travel ban to four US States!!! ...GOOD

analogdial June 23rd 17 01:41 PM

Johnny Cash.

George Cornelius wrote:

Well you don't have a story if it was Sylvester Studdlefurkus.

George

Careful. There's been a huge hub-bub about leaking classified
information and SOMEBODY will get fingered. Don't be that fall guy.

www.yournewswire.com Iran: US will never destroy ISIS because they
created them, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali SURE did tell the TRUTH!

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking: California has just announced a travel ban to four US States!!! ...GOOD

And California previously banned travel to other states, including
Mississippi.

Los Angeles is a great city. I enjoyed the times I spent there,
although I delibrately avoided alot of the tourist-y showbiz crap.

AM propagation is weird, due to the mountians, I suppose. The
polarization can easily be 15 - 20 degrees off square to the ground.

I was late night driving on the expressway there, trying to listen to
Art Bell. I'm pretty sure I was still local, nowhere near the skip
zone, but reception was terrible. It actually came in better on KDWN
from Las Vegas.

Vassilis Spiliopoulos June 23rd 17 01:52 PM

Johnny Cash.

George Cornelius wrote:

[...]

---
http://www.avg.com