Old June 23rd 17, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Johnny Cash.

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 8:06:20 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
That means no conviction for Great Britain

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:49:40 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
George Cornelius wrote:

Well you don't have a story if it was Sylvester Studdlefurkus.

George

Careful. There's been a huge hub-bub about leaking classified
information and SOMEBODY will get fingered. Don't be that fall guy.

www.yournewswire.com Iran: US will never destroy ISIS because they
created them, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali SURE did tell the TRUTH!

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking: California has just announced a travel ban to four US States!!! ...GOOD
Old June 23rd 17, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

George Cornelius wrote:

Well you don't have a story if it was Sylvester Studdlefurkus.

George

Careful. There's been a huge hub-bub about leaking classified
information and SOMEBODY will get fingered. Don't be that fall guy.

www.yournewswire.com Iran: US will never destroy ISIS because they
created them, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali SURE did tell the TRUTH!

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking: California has just announced a travel ban to four US States!!! ...GOOD

And California previously banned travel to other states, including
Mississippi.

Los Angeles is a great city. I enjoyed the times I spent there,
although I delibrately avoided alot of the tourist-y showbiz crap.

AM propagation is weird, due to the mountians, I suppose. The
polarization can easily be 15 - 20 degrees off square to the ground.

I was late night driving on the expressway there, trying to listen to
Art Bell. I'm pretty sure I was still local, nowhere near the skip
zone, but reception was terrible. It actually came in better on KDWN
from Las Vegas.
Old June 23rd 17, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

George Cornelius wrote:

[...]

---
http://www.avg.com

And possibly drunk and dunk too
Old June 23rd 17, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

George Cornelius wrote:

[...]

I have been to California twice before. In 1964, going to Vietnam and about a year later, coming back from Vietnam. I like California OK. www.jimstone.is and www.heatst.com WHITESPLAINING.

Last Johnny Lightning Show on WBCQ?? barnegatdx Shortwave 0 March 24th 08 11:44 PM
Johnny Cash remebered m II Shortwave 2 November 13th 05 02:10 PM
Johnny Smith says... Opie Policy 8 July 24th 05 02:27 AM
Johnny P. Lightning zerbo Shortwave 2 October 11th 04 12:11 AM
Goodbye Johnny Cash................ gw CB 2 September 15th 03 10:29 PM