Old July 28th 17, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is enormously* ... get it definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.
is enormously definitely fake
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.enormously_not_fake.net
http://www.fred.should.tune.in.to.th....w it.net.com
is enormously definitely fake
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down With every good wish FAKE
****head Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0 is enormous definitely fake
is enormously definitely fake you need to talk to a professional

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 11:08:53 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
is enormously definitely fake

Now Fred you say all this is FAKE ... maybe they're real ... and maybe your
firewall settings won't let you go there.

Ever think about that? Hmmmm ? ? ?

Oh .. Fred .. do you ever tune in and listen to The Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-net?

With every Good Wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0

Old July 28th 17, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:10:21 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:

is enormously definitely fake you need to talk to a professional

No, Fred .. I *AM* a professional. I'm the one you need to talk to.

I prescribe that you need to tune in to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net each and every Saturday night.

If you don't have a shortwave radio, I prescribe a nice TECSUN PL-880.

It's one of my all time favorites.

Get a radio and tune in and see what all the fuss is about.

Amazon.com can have one on your doorstep in just a few days.

With every good wish,
Keven Albert Strum - WB$AI0

http://fred.will.be.glad.he.listened...it.wit.net.com
http://kevin_alfred_strom_where_are_you.org
http://www.I_Can't_wait_till_tomorrow_when_the_great_libe rty_nit_wit_net_comes_on.com
Old July 29th 17, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Keven Albert Strum - WB$AI0

http://fred.will.be.glad.he.listened...it.wit.net.com
http://kevin_alfred_strom_where_are_you.org
http://www.I_Can't_wait_till_tomorrow_when_the_great_libe rty_nit_wit_net_comes_on.com
I *AM* "Keven Albert Strum" a professional enormously definitely fake

Old July 29th 17, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 7:17:02 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:

I *AM* "Keven Albert Strum" a professional enormously definitely fake

Ok Fred all I know is that you need to tune in to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net tomorrow night and see what's all real.

Hope to see you there.

With every good wish,

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.fred.will.tune.in.tomorrow.night.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net_RULES.net
http://www.keven_albert_strum.net
Old July 29th 17, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

You'll need LOTS OF snacks and beverages. Chips, dips, maybe even a heat'n
eat pizza.

We've cut a discount deal with Costco so you an stock up AND save money.

Order on line - pick up at your nearest Costco ...

Be sure to use coupon code The_Great_Liberty_Nit_Wit_Net when you place your
order.

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on
board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.

Keven Albert Strum.