Old July 31st 17, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Big mouth scaramucci

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Breaking news [7/31]: that asshole Scaramucci just "resigned".

Ol' Joe was right, but I thought it would be a few months before trumpo
threw Scaramucci under the bus, not just 11 days!

And it sure *is* getting crowded under that bus. But don't worry,
trumpo-the-Clown said his White House is "running like a fine-tuned
machine". Yeah, right...just another trumpo lie.

Bwahahahahaha....

I thought there was a chance Scaramucci might have hung on throughout
The Reign of TRUMP, like a rash that never quite goes away. A bit like
Henry Ford's relationship with the loathsome Harry Bennett.

Looks like the Generals have become the real power behind the Tangerine
Throne. Better than giving free range to The Magnificent TRUMP but I
was really hoping TRUMP's massive ego would break positive into a
populist Presidency.

Old July 31st 17, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 8:56:35 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 3:54:45 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Yep, Scaramucci is a Fake and a Phony and everybody knows it.

Maybe not everybody. I'll bet The Great and Powerful TRUMP buys
Scaramucci's bull****.

Portland 'sanctuary' releases illegal alien,,, www.drudgereport.com
and Minneapolis/St.Paul,,,,, and Youtube Illegals set up MASSIVE camp in
Santa Ana, California,,,, ...Is America FINI?

megyn kelly's Sunday show has been YANKED OFF the air due to POOR RATINGS.
Her Sunday show is FINI!

Old August 1st 17, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Yep, Scaramucci is a Fake and a Phony and everybody knows it.

Maybe not everybody. I'll bet The Great and Powerful TRUMP buys
Scaramucci's bull****.

Portland 'sanctuary' releases illegal alien,,, www.drudgereport.com
and Minneapolis/St.Paul,,,,, and Youtube Illegals set up MASSIVE camp
in Santa Ana, California,,,, ...Is America FINI?

megyn kelly's Sunday show has been YANKED OFF the air due to POOR
RATINGS. Her Sunday show is FINI!

Show is FINI: only on "Planet Larry".
Old August 1st 17, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Yep, Scaramucci is a Fake and a Phony and everybody knows it.

Maybe not everybody. I'll bet The Great and Powerful TRUMP buys
Scaramucci's bull****.

Portland 'sanctuary' releases illegal alien,,, www.drudgereport.com
and Minneapolis/St.Paul,,,,, and Youtube Illegals set up MASSIVE camp
in Santa Ana, California,,,, ...Is America FINI?

megyn kelly's Sunday show has been YANKED OFF the air due to POOR
RATINGS. Her Sunday show is FINI!

Show is FINI: only on "Planet Larry".

www.vice.com/en_uk The Firing of Anthony Scaramucci is Nothing Short of Tragic

...Sometimes I don't like FINI! I don't have anything against Scaramucci, I reckon he is A OK.

Old August 1st 17, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fred k. engels wrote:

Ten Days That Shook the White House!

´Ð!!!!
Old August 1st 17, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 8:16:50 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
fred k. engels wrote:

Ten Days That Shook the White House!

Да!!!!

https://wakeup-world.com NASA, Geoengineering and the Mysterious 'Ship Trails' ...Now those LIARS are trying to convince everybody it is 'Ship Trails'!!! Roy Rogers, Happy 'ship' traillllllls to youuuuuu,,,,,,,,,, One time some people caught Roy Rogers beating one of his horses with a whip, or a stick....
Old August 1st 17, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

...Sometimes I don't like FINI! I don't have anything against Scaramucci, I reckon he is A OK.

Scaramucci needs a job. Is The Great Man's TV show still on the air? I
never watched the show but I'd tune in to see the Mooch one more time.

"You're FUKKIN' FIRED! FINI!! Don't let the GAHDAMN DOOR hit you on
YOUR FAT ASS on your way OUTTAHERE!!!"

"Huh. I think I recognized her. Was that my wife?"

Old August 1st 17, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 9:38:34 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

...Sometimes I don't like FINI! I don't have anything against Scaramucci, I reckon he is A OK.

Scaramucci needs a job. Is The Great Man's TV show still on the air? I
never watched the show but I'd tune in to see the Mooch one more time.

"You're FUKKIN' FIRED! FINI!! Don't let the GAHDAMN DOOR hit you on
YOUR FAT ASS on your way OUTTAHERE!!!"

"Huh. I think I recognized her. Was that my wife?"

the-back-row.com Eating live Octopus is common in Korea