Old December 19th 05, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IonSpot

Default I will put my money where my mouth is !!!!

We need to send gottahaveit1995 over to your house with an empty trailer in
tow and lots of cash.

After much cleansing, your collection would appear at radiomart for sale as
entirely mint. All auction photo's would be taken with the nice red velour
background. All raidio's would be sold as the "best I've seen".

They would then be instantly worth 4X their normal value.

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
news
for those of you that think I am just shooting my mouth off and don't know
what I am talking about here is an incredible offer !!

go to my web site: http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

find any of my over 100 radios that you think you could find a buyer for.
get me this real high price that you think everything is worth.
I will pay you 10 per cent commission !!!

for instance, find me someone to buy my QR-666 for $375 and I will pay you
$40 !!!!!!!!!!!! or my Sany 8880 that actually works (most DON'T) for $400
I have a large german radio section too !!!!!!

this offer is real not BS !!!!

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 11:27 AM
THE ULTRA ADVANCED PSYCHOTRONIC MONEY MAGNET [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 23rd 05 05:04 AM
THE ULTRA ADVANCED PSYCHOTRONIC MONEY MAGNET [email protected] Antenna 0 February 22nd 05 04:27 PM
I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 25th 05 08:15 PM