Old August 19th 17, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A solemn moment in the amateur radio community

Last week we marked the passing of Mr. David O. Castle, WA9KJI, of Evansville, IN. Mr. Castle went to that happy ham shack in the sky on August 11, 2011 at the age of 78 years old.

Dave, also known as Kind Jewish Indian, was a leader of a group known as The Friendlies. Once described by K9GU as *the finest ham operator to ever key a microphone*, Mr. Castle many times regaled the 3960 LSB audience with lengthy readings from Funk & Wagnall's Encyclopedia.

We are hoping that The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net will have a moment of silent commemoration during tonight's episode.

With Every Good Wish

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0.

http:///www.kind_jewish_indian.com

Old August 20th 17, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 7:18:40 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
http://www.revilo-oliver.com/Kevin-S..._Analysis.html

Good catch, Fred ... you have found Kind Jewish Indian.

You do pretty good work . . .

Now tune in to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ... the discussion is in FULL SWING ! ! !

With every good wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0