Old August 21st 17, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kimmy boy is at it again.

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 6:13:04 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/20/2017 9:05 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 3:32:22 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Well, Well, Well, Look what
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:16:37 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Well,Well, Look what we just found! www .redstatewatcher.com

Well, Well, Well, Look what we just learned! www.redstatewatcher.com

Those assholes can't steer (Steers and Queers) a U.S.Navy Ship anymore. www.redstatewatcher.com Navy Ship COLLIDES with a Merchant Vessel.

That's right Larry, just like that "Insane-Clown-President" you love so
much. Jump on the Vets...Dark days on "Planet Larry".

They are not Vets while still in Active Duty. It isn't me who is/who WILL be Really Jumping on Somebody, pertaining to actually steering those U.S.Navy Ships. I won't be busted down in Rank, or kicked out of the U.S.Navy. Did you see that GREAT BIG HOLE in the side of the Ship?/BIG as some Houses! What do you think those Malaysians and other people think? Two U.S.Navy Ships and two Merchant Vessels in TWO MONTHS/FOUR SHIPS, U.S.Navy is to BLAME~isn't my fault U.S.Navy is Crashing U.S.Navy Ships into Merchant Ships/Vessels.
Old August 21st 17, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.duffleblog.com Trump asks Marine guarding White House door what to do about Afghanistan. Marine guy said, I don't know Sir, maybe bomb the **** out of it. ...I say, Get out of Afghanistan, we are in waaaaayyyy to many Countries around the World already. If the Afghan people can't handle it, too bad!
Old August 21st 17, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

i misspelled www.duffelblog.com Blame it on U.S.Navy. They should't have pregnant female Sailors steering the Ships.
Old August 21st 17, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fred k. engels wrote:

U.S.Navy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1kK8gsag4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
Old August 21st 17, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:38:54 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
fred k. engels wrote:

U.S.Navy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1kK8gsag4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

Oooo La La, there is a movie I have seen twice before. Two Military guys escorting a female prisoner from one Base to another Base. The prisoner is absolutely gorgeous! I don't remember the name of that movie.

Old August 21st 17, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chasers, 1994 movie. www.imdb.com That's it.
Old August 21st 17, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

demoKRAPS claim today's Solar Eclipse event is racist. www.redstatewatcher.com
Old August 22nd 17, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fred k. engels wrote:

U.S.Navy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1kK8gsag4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

Oooo La La, there is a movie I have seen twice before. Two Military guys escorting a female prisoner from one Base to another Base. The prisoner is absolutely gorgeous! I don't remember the name of that movie.

pChasers, 1994 movie. www.imdb.com That's it.

'
demoKRAPS claim today's Solar Eclipse event is racist. www.redstatewatcher.com

Only on "Planet Larry". Larry believes anything...
Old August 22nd 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Breaking: They are launching the INVESTIGATION! www.redstatewatcher.com
Old August 22nd 17, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.drudgereport.com Paper: Google secretly recording you through our mobile ...That kind of mobile is Android phone. Of course you already know that, but, Mobile, Alabama is named Mobile because it is moving all the time. Mobile, get it?