Old August 20th 17, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kimmy boy is at it again.

www.drudgereport.com
Old August 20th 17, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

HOLY ****!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!
Bomb shelter sales skyrocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,

www.drudgereport.com

Old August 20th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well,Well, Look what we just found! www .redstatewatcher.com
Old August 20th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well, Well, Well, Look what we just learned! www.redstatewatcher.com

Old August 21st 17, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well, Well, Well, Look what

Those assholes can't steer (Steers and Queers) a U.S.Navy Ship anymore. www.redstatewatcher.com Navy Ship COLLIDES with a Merchant Vessel.

Old August 21st 17, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:16:37 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Well,Well, Look what we just found! www .redstatewatcher.com

Well, Well, Well, Look what we just learned! www.redstatewatcher.com

Those assholes can't steer (Steers and Queers) a U.S.Navy Ship anymore.
www.redstatewatcher.com Navy Ship COLLIDES with a Merchant Vessel.

I can steer anything better than they can.
www.alternet.org Who was the most racist modern president? 5 surprising candidates who fit the bill. ...They are ALL racist, I don't care who they are. Turn those hot mics off and listen to what they say.
Old August 21st 17, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit"Â* wrote in message

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:16:37 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Well,Well, Look what we just found!Â*Â*Â*Â* www .redstatewatcher.com

Well, Well, Well, Look what we just learned!Â*Â*Â*Â* www.redstatewatcher.com

Those assholes can't steer (Steers and Queers) a U.S.Navy Ship anymore.
www.redstatewatcher.comÂ*Â*Â*Â* Navy Ship COLLIDES with a Merchant Vessel.

Oh Crap! You would think "Trumpo-The-Clown" was steering those ships...
Old August 21st 17, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:16:37 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Well,Well, Look what we just found! www .redstatewatcher.com

Well, Well, Well, Look what we just learned! www.redstatewatcher.com

Those assholes can't steer (Steers and Queers) a U.S.Navy Ship anymore. www.redstatewatcher.com Navy Ship COLLIDES with a Merchant Vessel.

That's right Larry, just like that "Insane-Clown-President" you love so
much. Jump on the Vets...Dark days on "Planet Larry".