Old August 21st 17, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Look

what antifa did to a black Trump supporter. www.redstatewatcher.com
Old August 21st 17, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

obungler's family owned slaves. www.thegatewaypundit.com
Old August 22nd 17, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

obungler was born what was then the Brit colony and protectorate of Kenya from 1920 untill 1962.(wikipedia.org) The ******* obungler (his communist prostitute white mother and his dad never married, he is really a *******) was never eligible to be prez of U.S.A. SOB communists are who got him 'elected'

Speaking of Communists interfering in American politics, do you think
Putin will release TRUMP's Russian birth certificate before, or after,
he releases the disgusting sex video?
Old August 22nd 17, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Breaking! Kommunist kennedy family ARRESTED! www.redstatewatcher.com
Old August 22nd 17, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Vandals destroying statues in Texas can be SHOT on sight. www.jimstone.is

Old August 24th 17, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

MPB TV show. Program, It's Sew Easy TV program about 1940s style womens clothes. That airhead blonde woman said the second World War ended in 1944. It ended in 1945, not 1944. That is the kind of Dummies doing TV programs nowadays. Earlier this morning a blonde woman on local TV weather news, she said, Absolutely NO Chance of rain today!that Tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico, not all that far South/Southwest of me, I think it WILL rain here today.

Blame TRUMP. Remember, during the campaign, he kept shouting:

"I HATE FACTUAL CORRECTNESS!!!!!!!!!!'

Old August 25th 17, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:34:17 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

MPB TV show. Program, It's Sew Easy TV program about 1940s style womens clothes. That airhead blonde woman said the second World War ended in 1944.. It ended in 1945, not 1944. That is the kind of Dummies doing TV programs nowadays. Earlier this morning a blonde woman on local TV weather news, she said, Absolutely NO Chance of rain today!that Tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico, not all that far South/Southwest of me, I think it WILL rain here today.

Blame TRUMP. Remember, during the campaign, he kept shouting:

"I HATE FACTUAL CORRECTNESS!!!!!!!!!!'

I want rain right here right now before Midnight tonight. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn,,,, RAIN!!!!!
Old August 25th 17, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

MPB TV show. Program, It's Sew Easy TV program about 1940s style womens clothes. That airhead blonde woman said the second World War ended in 1944. It ended in 1945, not 1944. That is the kind of Dummies doing TV programs nowadays. Earlier this morning a blonde woman on local TV weather news, she said, Absolutely NO Chance of rain today!that Tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico, not all that far South/Southwest of me, I think it WILL rain here today.

Blame TRUMP. Remember, during the campaign, he kept shouting:

"I HATE FACTUAL CORRECTNESS!!!!!!!!!!'

I want rain right here right now before Midnight tonight. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn,,,, RAIN!!!!!

No more NYC taxi cab TVs. BAN ALL NYC taxi cabs!
Old August 25th 17, 09:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

MPB TV show. Program, It's Sew Easy TV program about 1940s style womens clothes. That airhead blonde woman said the second World War ended in 1944. It ended in 1945, not 1944. That is the kind of Dummies doing TV programs nowadays. Earlier this morning a blonde woman on local TV weather news, she said, Absolutely NO Chance of rain today!that Tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico, not all that far South/Southwest of me, I think it WILL rain here today.

Blame TRUMP. Remember, during the campaign, he kept shouting:

"I HATE FACTUAL CORRECTNESS!!!!!!!!!!'

I want rain right here right now before Midnight tonight. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn,,,, RAIN!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for. From the look of the maps, you
got more than you ask for on the way. But, hay, if it floods,
maybe "Trumpo-The-Clown" and that "Nazi-V.P.", may come down
to Missie and pass out a few toys...

You better hold on tight...
Old August 25th 17, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Plimpton 322 ancient 3,700 years old Babylonian clay math tablet can show the Trump team all the math they need to know to build that Wall. There are four MPB TV sub-channels. I like the Create TV channel.