Old August 24th 17, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default tells it like it is

General Clapper, non partisan former Director of National Intelligence
said the following about trump:

"He has an intellectual, moral and ethical void. Him having access to
the nuclear codes is scary and disturbing".

You sure can pick 'em, Larry.
Old August 24th 17, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Clapper has the 'Clap'. Screw what he says.
Old August 24th 17, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now they want to bulldoze the Alamo. www.jimstone.is ...Isn't going to happen!!!
Old August 24th 17, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

former Director of National Intelligence speaks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,

Old August 24th 17, 09:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/23/2017 7:33 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
General Clapper, non partisan former Director of National Intelligence
said the following about trump:

"He has an intellectual, moral and ethical void. Him having access to
the nuclear codes is scary and disturbing".

You sure can pick 'em, Larry.

Yep, thanks Larry. Because of "Trumpo-The-Clown", the world is
a vary dangerous place...

Think about it- the "Insane-Clown-President", with nuke-codes???

Old August 24th 17, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:11:07 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/23/2017 7:33 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
General Clapper, non partisan former Director of National Intelligence
said the following about trump:

"He has an intellectual, moral and ethical void. Him having access to
the nuclear codes is scary and disturbing".

You sure can pick 'em, Larry.

Yep, thanks Larry. Because of "Trumpo-The-Clown", the world is
a vary dangerous place...

Think about it- the "Insane-Clown-President", with nuke-codes???

I wouldn't doubt clapper/crapper has the 'syp' (Syphilis) too. Has he been screwing around in Oklahoma lately?
Old August 24th 17, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 5:52:24 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:11:07 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/23/2017 7:33 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
General Clapper, non partisan former Director of National Intelligence
said the following about trump:

"He has an intellectual, moral and ethical void. Him having access to
the nuclear codes is scary and disturbing".

You sure can pick 'em, Larry.

Yep, thanks Larry. Because of "Trumpo-The-Clown", the world is
a vary dangerous place...

Think about it- the "Insane-Clown-President", with nuke-codes???

I wouldn't doubt clapper/crapper has the 'syp' (Syphilis) too. Has he been screwing around in Oklahoma lately?

March 5, 2017 clapper was compromised in Lying to (theblaze.com) congress. He is just an old LIAR.

Gamma. Before somebody tells me. Reg Edwards Antenna 20 April 11th 06 09:27 PM
SWR Tells Me?? jimbo Antenna 40 April 3rd 06 03:45 AM
my mom tells me this peom at bedtine an_old_friend Policy 22 January 11th 06 03:05 PM
Can we Believe ANYTHING the Bush Regime Tells Us? General 3 July 24th 03 12:48 AM
Can we Believe ANYTHING the Bush Regime Tells Us? David Lafferty Shortwave 0 July 23rd 03 03:43 PM