Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old August 29th 17, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,217
Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 3:20:57 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/28/2017 11:48 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 1:00:38 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 6:51:04 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
How 'bout this fully encrypted Big Jim ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUhadBBixE

"analogdial" wrote in message news
fred k. engels wrote:

Hurricanes Lee and Roy but no Leroy or Brown yet!!

How 'bout Big Jim a-Walker?

New family pet: Beloved Chickens. www.drudgereport.com ...Earthview/streetview, Tampaksiring, Bali They have chickens running around everywhere. They better guard their chickens.


This obungler photo, doing the rounds after Hurricane Harvey, is actually from 2015

I didn't know he was still in the Whitehouse. I though it was that
"liar", "Trumpo-The-Clown"...


Good Samaritans: Houston flood victims (obungler's boys) tried to steal our boat, shot at us (video) www.thegatewaypundit.com

  #12   Report Post  
Old August 29th 17, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 163
Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On 8/28/2017 10:34 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 3:20:57 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/28/2017 11:48 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 1:00:38 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 6:51:04 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
How 'bout this fully encrypted Big Jim ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUhadBBixE

"analogdial" wrote in message news
fred k. engels wrote:

Hurricanes Lee and Roy but no Leroy or Brown yet!!

How 'bout Big Jim a-Walker?

New family pet: Beloved Chickens. www.drudgereport.com ...Earthview/streetview, Tampaksiring, Bali They have chickens running around everywhere. They better guard their chickens.

This obungler photo, doing the rounds after Hurricane Harvey, is actually from 2015

I didn't know he was still in the Whitehouse. I though it was that
"liar", "Trumpo-The-Clown"...


Good Samaritans: Houston flood victims (obungler's boys) tried to steal our boat, shot at us (video) www.thegatewaypundit.com

On "Planet Larry", we always believe red crap website...
  #13   Report Post  
Old August 29th 17, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,217
Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:36:11 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/28/2017 10:34 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 3:20:57 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/28/2017 11:48 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 1:00:38 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 6:51:04 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
How 'bout this fully encrypted Big Jim ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUhadBBixE

"analogdial" wrote in message news
fred k. engels wrote:

Hurricanes Lee and Roy but no Leroy or Brown yet!!

How 'bout Big Jim a-Walker?

New family pet: Beloved Chickens. www.drudgereport.com ...Earthview/streetview, Tampaksiring, Bali They have chickens running around everywhere. They better guard their chickens.

This obungler photo, doing the rounds after Hurricane Harvey, is actually from 2015

I didn't know he was still in the Whitehouse. I though it was that
"liar", "Trumpo-The-Clown"...


Good Samaritans: Houston flood victims (obungler's boys) tried to steal our boat, shot at us (video) www.thegatewaypundit.com

On "Planet Larry", we always believe red crap website...


Texas Governor Greg Abbot calls up entire TEXAS National Guard to help guard against obungler's looters and those damn nazi bush crime family's looters.
  #14   Report Post  
Old August 29th 17, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2017
Posts: 103
Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUeo36Vzkb8
America Held Hostage

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:36:11 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/28/2017 10:34 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 3:20:57 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/28/2017 11:48 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 1:00:38 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 6:51:04 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels
wrote:
How 'bout this fully encrypted Big Jim ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUhadBBixE

"analogdial" wrote in message news
fred k. engels wrote:

Hurricanes Lee and Roy but no Leroy or Brown yet!!

How 'bout Big Jim a-Walker?

New family pet: Beloved Chickens. www.drudgereport.com
...Earthview/streetview, Tampaksiring, Bali They have chickens
running around everywhere. They better guard their chickens.

This obungler photo, doing the rounds after Hurricane Harvey, is
actually from 2015

I didn't know he was still in the Whitehouse. I though it was that
"liar", "Trumpo-The-Clown"...


Good Samaritans: Houston flood victims (obungler's boys) tried to steal
our boat, shot at us (video) www.thegatewaypundit.com

On "Planet Larry", we always believe red crap website...


Texas Governor Greg Abbot calls up entire TEXAS National Guard to help guard
against obungler's looters and those damn nazi bush crime family's looters.

  #15   Report Post  
Old August 31st 17, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2007
Posts: 118
Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:00:12 AM UTC-7, BDK wrote:
And? WTF does that have to do with the subject?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

You mean short wave radio, right?


  #16   Report Post  
Old August 31st 17, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,217
Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 10:21:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:00:12 AM UTC-7, BDK wrote:
And? WTF does that have to do with the subject?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

You mean short wave radio, right?


I have never been to the Hamptons before, or Yonkers either. In fact the closest I have ever been to New York (New York, named for a slave trader, James Stuart, Duke of York) was at Fort.Jackson, South Carolina, waiting on boot camp at Fort Gordon, Georgia. But I know/knew whereabouts the Hamptons and Yonkers are, knew all that since the 1940s. If you know the Hamptons you also no doubt know Yonkers. That is where Christopher Columbus's head was decapitated from that statue in Yonkers. www.danspapers.com Is the Hamptons safe?
  #17   Report Post  
Old August 31st 17, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

BDK wrote:

BS, there are celebs walking around the Hamptons without bodyguards all
the time. I know people who live and work there. There are some that do
have bodyguards, but they always have them, everywhere.


Didn't WB6ACU live there? I know he posted here and on other radio
newsgroups about 15 years ago.
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harvey Wells [email protected] Swap 0 August 3rd 09 01:58 AM
(OT) Paul Harvey. Catoni Shortwave 4 March 4th 09 01:58 AM
(OT) Paul Harvey. [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 1st 09 04:15 PM
Hurricane Watch Net - Hurricane Dolly dxAce Shortwave 2 July 26th 08 12:51 PM
Harvey Wells Jay Thomson Boatanchors 0 February 25th 04 07:46 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017