Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

www.drudgereport.com Hurricane Irma news.

  #2   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com Hurricane Irma news.

  #3   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:39:59 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com Hurricane Irma news.


Hurricane Jose,,,, and Katia
  #4   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

How 'bout this fully encrypted Big Jim ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUhadBBixE

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:39:59 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com Hurricane Irma news.


Hurricane Jose,,,, and Katia

  #5   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

www.freerepublic.com Will Attacks on monuments include grant, sherman, and sheriden? ...Get RID of ALL Monuments and Statues to ALL humans, past, present and future!!!


  #6   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.freerepublic.com Will Attacks on monuments include grant, sherman, and sheriden? ...Get RID of ALL Monuments and Statues to ALL humans, past, present and future!!!


www.thegatewaypundit.com One step closer: Customs and Border protection awards contracts for ''other materials'' Border WALL Prototypes. ...Ahh sure and begorra,, ''other materials'' count too! A Mexican dude built a little mud brick wall in NYC a few days ago. www.drudgereport.com
  #7   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.freerepublic.com Will Attacks on monuments include grant, sherman,
and sheriden? ...Get RID of ALL Monuments and Statues to ALL humans,
past, present and future!!!


www.thegatewaypundit.com One step closer: Customs and Border protection
awards contracts for ''other materials'' Border WALL Prototypes.
....Ahh sure and begorra,, ''other materials'' count too! A Mexican dude
built a little mud brick wall in NYC a few days ago. www.drudgereport.com

  #8   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:44:54 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 2:02:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.freerepublic.com Will Attacks on monuments include grant, sherman,
and sheriden? ...Get RID of ALL Monuments and Statues to ALL humans,
past, present and future!!!


www.thegatewaypundit.com One step closer: Customs and Border protection
awards contracts for ''other materials'' Border WALL Prototypes.
...Ahh sure and begorra,, ''other materials'' count too! A Mexican dude
built a little mud brick wall in NYC a few days ago. www.drudgereport.com


Capitol City of North Korea a Ghost town? www.drudgereport.com
  #9   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 27
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:01:36 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 Hurricane Jose,,,, and Katia

Maybe Brother Stair finally got it right+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAh

  #10   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Default Miami TV Live. Channels 4, 6, 7, 10

How 'bout this fully encrypted ****head+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-kZUhadBBixE


+ACI-Frank+ACI- wrote in message newsov329+ACQ-phk+ACQ-1+AEA-dont-email.me...

On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:01:36 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4- Hurricane Jose,,,, and Katia

Maybe Brother Stair finally got it right+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAh-



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Something strange is happening in Miami, Florida. DhiaDuit Shortwave 2 June 23rd 17 03:48 AM
Looking for someone with Bird Wattmeter in Miami Robert Jeffares Broadcasting 1 August 7th 14 09:33 PM
Baseball's World Series live on BBC Radio Five Live Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 23rd 04 10:19 PM
Salem to pay $10M for Miami radio station Mike Terry Broadcasting 2 October 16th 04 05:58 PM
13Q Pittsburgh and Miami DJ Don Cox Dead Tom Broadcasting 0 September 19th 03 09:00 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017