Old October 23rd 17, 01:45 AM
Junior Member

Default Grundig G4000A help

I have had a Grundig G4000A radio for several years. Has worked great. It has now gone completely dead. No display at all. Tried new batteries, AC adapter puts out 9 volts, tried reset button. Still nothing. Opened case, looked for cold solder joints, loose connections, everything looks good. Does anyone know where I can obtain a schematic? Ken H. Thanks
Old October 23rd 17, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MONITORING TIMES in August 2005 said:
wouldn’t recommend it for serious shortwave DXing

It’s a 12 year old discontinued model, is worth the trouble to fix?

--
KenH

Old October 24th 17, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 01:45:16 +0100, KenH
wrote:

I have had a Grundig G4000A radio for several years. Has worked great.
It has now gone completely dead. No display at all. Tried new batteries,
AC adapter puts out 9 volts, tried reset button. Still nothing. Opened
case, looked for cold solder joints, loose connections, everything looks
good. Does anyone know where I can obtain a schematic? Ken H. Thanks

Go to any search engine and type in ":Grundig G4000A schematic".

Popping audio when tuning G4000A drewan Shortwave 1 September 1st 08 06:48 PM
My new Grundig G4000A arrives tommorow! [email protected] Shortwave 1 December 9th 06 10:12 PM
My new Grundig G4000A arrives tommorow! Sanjaya Shortwave 0 December 9th 06 12:41 AM
Good price on G4000A Mike W Shortwave 0 October 20th 06 05:30 PM
NEW - Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium - WebPages on Grundig Radio . Com RHF Shortwave 0 November 30th 04 11:05 AM